Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waking up several times a night...can someone help?

hamper19

OK my problem is defiantely not prostate, so no finger tests for me....anyway..i wake up constantly during the night. Im not really on any stimulants now, so i dont think that is the problem. Anyone have any suggestions on some sleep aids, I try sleeping pills, but if they take to llong to work, i wake up tired as hell in the morning. HELP!!!!.....Sometimes i have fucked up dreams too.....ive tried like melotonin and shit but who knows what the deal with that is....

Maybe you have anxiety problems. Once u wake up do you toss a lot and get nervous that you won't be able to fall asleep again?? That used to be my problem. I now use Valerian and it's helped me big time. It's not a sleeping pill. It's relaxes you alot and it becomes easy to fall asleep. If I wake up I down a pill and I'm asleep again in about 20 minutes. No side effects is what makes it great!!! I never feel groggy the next day. :)

what are you on right now? Test definately does that for me....I'm on a cycle right now and I'm having trouble getting a solid nights sleep. Melatonin is actually very safe and effective...it's your body's natural sleep hormone....you say that you have tried it....if it works stick with it. If not ask your doctor about ambien....it can be taken for short periods of time w/o side effects.

Im off cycle now(clomid still) and I cant sleep for shit either. A lot of it has to do with me getting up to piss a couple times. I slept like a baby on cycle, worked out like a madman and basically just passed out at night.

Me and a friend had this problem while on test for the first 4-5 days then everythinh went back to normal. Dont worry its just a mather of days.

Anyone have a good cheap source for 5htp? $25.00 for 60x 50mg caps at my local GNC seems a bit overpriced, especially if im taking 500mg a day.

how is l-tryptophan for sleeping?
i hear you can get if from your doc with a script.
and how good is 5HTP, I almost bought some the other day and didn't know much about it so i passed.

yeah, does anyone know where you can get a good amount for a low price?

Top Bottom