Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waited two years, ready, please critique

EricG

Hey guys,

I came to this board two years ago, i was pretty over weight, (240+ lbs) now after two years of diet and exersize im at 190, not sure for body fat but very low. (i am 21 1/2 years old)

I've been reading everything on these boards for the past two years and i believe im ready for my first cycle.

Week 1-4 D-bol, 30mg a day (Teragon Labs)

Week 1-12 Test E 500 mg per week ( Syrus labs)

+ pct i have nolva on hand

I have a few questions, first for the d-bol there 10mg tablets, so for dosing i should take 1 when i wake up, one around lunch, and one afternoon sometime?

And to keep the bloat/sides down should i run 10mg of nolva every day?

For diet im going to be running a clean 4500-5000 calorie a day, i'm still tweaking at it, but should be ready soon.

Suplements i'll be taking is multi-vitamen, vitamin e, milk thistle and ON pro complex for protein powder.

Any suggestions/recomandations or opinions of what you think would be greatly apreciated,

E

So if I run AIFM across my cycle I wont need to use Nolva t'ill the end of my cycle for PCT correct?

Sorry just want to make sure lol

NickyE3 said:
im ur age bro and I think im too young to start

Maybe we are, but the general comments i see here was to wait t'ill i was 21, , i waited almost two years t'ill i was old enough and had enough knowledge of what im doing. I think that atleast that i take peoples advice and keep myself informed, everything should go well.

and solidspine i'm 6'1

E

ole farte' said:
how many yrs u been lifting, how heavy are you going on ur lifts?

I have been lifting for almost 4 years. Although to be honest only the past 2 1/2 that i took it very seriously.

E

you can wikipedia any steroid and find out half lives and such. D-bol is about 6 hours a crack. being an "older" juicer, i always recommend waiting when i here young fellas, under 25, wanting to juice. it's just because your test levels are so high and will make significant, retainable gains for a long time. if you juice, there is a chance you could wind up smaller than when you started if you abruptly stop. and as nice as pct sounds, it just doesn't live up to the rep. else, everyone would only be doing 6 week cycles, twice a year.

Top Bottom