Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wait or not to wait

ENC

Hey guys heres my delima. I was going to do a 12 week "bulk" cycle consisting of: Test @ 1000mg/week,,,,deca @400mg/week and run D-bol @40mg/day for the first 5 weeks. I have got the D-bol and test but its taking a act of congress to find deca here in rural BFE. So how much difference will there be in my gains if i exclude deca from my cycle? And if i do exclude it should i increase the test?

how many cycles have u done bro? Don't u think 100mg's a week of test is a bit much? I think wait till you get deca for best results, if not you can still leave it out... can you get hold of some Eq then?

ENC said:
Hey guys heres my delima. I was going to do a 12 week "bulk" cycle consisting of: Test @ 1000mg/week,,,,deca @400mg/week and run D-bol @40mg/day for the first 5 weeks. I have got the D-bol and test but its taking a act of congress to find deca here in rural BFE. So how much difference will there be in my gains if i exclude deca from my cycle? And if i do exclude it should i increase the test?

Sure 400mg every week of deca would make a difference, but you should get great results off 1000mgs a week of test and 40mg d-bol ed. If your heart is set on adding deca to the cycle wait around for a while, you'll be able to find some. Just make sure you do your source checks!

Top Bottom