Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vovan's january-april 2001 (illustrated)

vovan

Gentlemen, I did my first smart-planned bulking cycle at the begining of this year. It was Sustanon/Dbol/Durabolin/Winstrol/t3... January 10 - April 10... from April 11 I started diet and cutting routine for 4 weeks... with a little help of clen/t3/dnp... I'm 209lbs at most recent pics...

At the begining of this period of my life (friendship with bodybuilding) I was real fat ass. It was 7 years ago when I started to workout. I was 200 lbs of fat :( Well, hope it will do :) I've changed a little.

Here's the link:
http://www.elitefitness.com/members/vovan/jan_may_2001.htm

I'm looking for suggestions/advices.

My targets at the moment:
1. to lower bodyfat
2. more upper back

anything else?

excellent progress bro...especially if you were a fat ass...now for some constructive criticism:i would concentrate on lower bf as you stated which comes from diet.overall mass is impressive,although you seem a lil' top heavy.work those legs a little more to create the X illusion.shoulders and arms are obviously impressive and body thickness as well.in addition,watch you don't hide your chest by your overpowering arms and shoulders.keep training hard and your results from this bulking phase are quite impressive overall.good work!

:D Hey !!!!! well done Vovan, bro! you finally posted the pics I saw...

Like I said then, you really look solid, amazing shoulder and arm thickness.
...and I don't even dare think of the time when you're done with the clen/T3 routine - you'll be ripped to shreds!

Great work, :)

Finally we get to see a pic of Vovan :) Some good progress you've made. I'd try to work more on your chest other than what you've said. Keep up the good work and keep us updated...

hey da bid thinker :) I was thinking of this, thanks for advice brother.

Nexus7 :) yes, I have printed the photo which was lost so I can show the whole selection.

hey Deao! Have you seen my chocolate pics for you? :D

Top Bottom