Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote Here!!! Your Opinion On Site Injection Growth...

DO SITE INJECTION STIMULATE SITE GROWTH?

• NO - BUT I HAVE NOT TRIED THEM

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • YES - BUT I HAVE NOT TRIED THEM

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • NO - I HAVE TRIED THEM

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • YES - I HAVE TRIED THEM

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters
Well, with all this talk lately about site injection in the bi's and Tri's ..... I decided what the hell. I had my wife stick me last night in the tri. Put in 1cc of Sust (Oraganon - Durateston).

I hadn't heard of anyone else putting sust into their arms, so I wanted to give it a try. Plus that is the only injectable that I'm using right now..... will be using some primo later in this cycle and will try that too.

I was surprised that there was no pain at all. It was only mildly sore this morning.... no more than any other sust pain. It was back day this morning, but I did do one light set of cable-tricep extensions and had no problem at all! But the pump was awsome!

I'll try the Bi's next!!!

Site injections for me..... for now- on ...

ajc said:
I can't argue with 0.5" growth in my arms in one month while dieting.

Well, the numbers do not lie...unless you're a statistician, but that is a WHOLE other thread LOL

I've only done pgf2a for local growth. Got great results. I know however that's not the exact topic here.
I'll be starting EQ in 10 DAYS!!! And will be shooting arms with it, and will then have a better standing on the subject.

doing bicep & tricep injections right now with winstrol and deca. my arms have grown an nearly 2" in 8.5 weeks. but for some reason, my forearm is growing like a weed

have not tried yet, but I am wanting to. I know 2thick has an injection site, but I need someinfo on where to inject in the Bi's, tri's and shoulders. What gauge/lenth needle for oil based and for water based.

Top Bottom