Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote for the Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

Vote for the Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Winner

• Finalist Peter Larson (Peterlumberjack)

Votes: 168 84.4%
  • Finalist Cody Laurent (wcjcMr.O)

Votes: 31 15.6%
  • Finalist Peter Larson (Peterlumberjack)

Votes: 168 84.4%
  • Finalist Cody Laurent (wcjcMr.O)

Votes: 31 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job to both but since I had to choose I picked LumberJack.

its actually a tough choice to make. its a transformation contest, not just a get shredded contest. they both put on a decent amount of muscle too. but peter got a little more shredded at the end and had more fat at the start.

Thanks everyone. This has been a really rewarding experience. I appreciate all the positive feed back. I think that both mr.O and I held our gains well considering the professorial pictures were taken after both of us had finished our pct. I know i weighed within a pound of my final pics and only was able to go to the gym 6 or 7 times in the month leading up to Florida. Although, I did climb a lot of trees....

Ya I wish my actual first picture was up, not sure why its still like that. The "before" picture you guys see of me is actually 2 weeks into my cycle, 2 weeks and about 10 pounds bigger than my true first pics. here is a couple of my actual first pics.

But ya thanks everyone for the kind words.

both made sick gains. but i gotta give it to PLJ....biggest difference is the chest definition. cody is a strong dude...but petes pecs pop.

Ya I agree, my chest has never been a strong point, but standing next to pete I look like ive never worked out my chest. lol Not too surprising considering the guy benches over 400. lol His lats look better from the front as well. My back is pretty good from the back I think but from the front, my lats are lacking. It could be a lack of definition, but Im def gonna work hard this next year to bring up my chest and back.

Top Bottom