Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Voice deepening

louder6

[FONT=&quot]I'm running my second cycle soon, i was wondering if theres anything i can do to heighten the chance of my voice getting a little deeper, like run a certain compound, i wouldn't mind my voice being a little deeper, I've seen dudes voices change like crazy after a couple of cycles[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm running my second cycle soon, i was wondering if theres anything i can do to heighten the chance of my voice getting a little deeper, like run a certain compound, i wouldn't mind my voice being a little deeper, I've seen dudes voices change like crazy after a couple of cycles[/FONT]

Ive never heard anyone ask this in all these years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never had my voice change from a cycle, and don't know any males that this has happened to.

I'm running my second cycle soon, i was wondering if theres anything i can do to heighten the chance of my voice getting a little deeper, like run a certain compound, i wouldn't mind my voice being a little deeper, I've seen dudes voices change like crazy after a couple of cycles

Heard maybe... seen? No.

Top Bottom