Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitex, and Gyno

WeeMan

Ok awhile back I statred getting puffy nips with hard marble sized balls beneath them. I was on Test Suspension and Tren. A bunch of yall on the board said drop the test and theyd go away naturally. I did drop it stayed on the tren and the nips did go down hard deals went away and they quit hurtin but now there back and a lil bigger I decided to add a little test Suspension I had left like 175mg to 200mg / Week just for sex drive thats when they came back, I quit it again immediatley and am still on the tren but its been 2 1/2 weeks and no change. So I started thinkin maybe its from the Fina and the low dose of test was coincidental so I got a botel of Vitex (7.99 at GNC) and started taking 2500mg/ Day yesterday they seem to not hurt as bad and the hard deals seem a lil softer or smaller or somethin but It has only been a day and a half. I guess my question is this.

If the Gyno symptoms are from the Test how long til they go away? last time it seemed it went away in like a week.

Do you think the gyno could be Fina Related?
If so I hope the Vitex does the trick

Any suggestions besides I shoulda used Winny and Armidex or Liquidex.

BTW I tried to use Nolva it seemed to stop it from gettin bigger but they are still suck its only right under the nips

Lemme Know

WeeMan

If it is from the Tren, I can tell you from my experience that it took about 2 months to go away. Talk about panic city.

WeeMan said:
Ok awhile back I statred getting puffy nips with hard marble sized balls beneath them. I was on Test Suspension and Tren. A bunch of yall on the board said drop the test and theyd go away naturally. I did drop it stayed on the tren and the nips did go down hard deals went away and they quit hurtin but now there back and a lil bigger I decided to add a little test Suspension I had left like 175mg to 200mg / Week just for sex drive thats when they came back, I quit it again immediatley and am still on the tren but its been 2 1/2 weeks and no change. So I started thinkin maybe its from the Fina and the low dose of test was coincidental so I got a botel of Vitex (7.99 at GNC) and started taking 2500mg/ Day yesterday they seem to not hurt as bad and the hard deals seem a lil softer or smaller or somethin but It has only been a day and a half. I guess my question is this.

If the Gyno symptoms are from the Test how long til they go away? last time it seemed it went away in like a week.

Do you think the gyno could be Fina Related?
If so I hope the Vitex does the trick

Any suggestions besides I shoulda used Winny and Armidex or Liquidex.

BTW I tried to use Nolva it seemed to stop it from gettin bigger but they are still suck its only right under the nips

Lemme Know

WeeMan

If Vitex is helping it has to do with a prog issue, specifically elevated prolactin levels. You are probably going to get flamed soon I suggest doing a search on prolactin or prog gyno. The board seems to be divided on the effects of Vitex. Some guys think it's worthless others it has helped. I personally think it would be of most help during a cycle as a preventative measure, RU-486 would get rid of prog gyno once you have it. :D

Top Bottom