Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin D explained

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Vitamin D is crucial for calcium absorption, but what else is vitamin D used for? read about Vitamin D use in bodybuilding...

Vitamin D: https://www.evolutionary.org/vitamin-d/

vitamin-d.jpg

Great article. This article is particularly relevant to all my fellow Canadians who get very little sunlight 6 months of the year.

Remember that vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It needs to be taken with meals that contain dietary fat to be absorbed.

K2 is also very important when talking vitamin D. Can't believe that wasn't mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing that darker skinned people need more sunlight and lighter skin less to get in vitamin D from the sun

amazing in that those in hotter climates developed darkers skin and vice versa.

if you are too light skinned and get too much sun you can develop skin cancer very easily

Vitamin D is a very critical vitamin. With the way our lifestyles are now it is easy to not get enough in. I take a few supplements that contain Vitamin including N2JointRX.

Great article. This article is particularly relevant to all my fellow Canadians who get very little sunlight 6 months of the year.

Remember that vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It needs to be taken with meals that contain dietary fat to be absorbed.

I would say extra supplementation of vitamin D is necessary for everyone during the winter periods.

People do not see the sunlight enough and it could result in lethargy due to vitamin D deficiency.

Its always a staple supplement at least for a half of a year.

Great article by the way!

Don't you need to take it with K2? I've read that and the brand I get by Metagenics is 10,000 with K2.

Don't you need to take it with K2? I've read that and the brand I get by Metagenics is 10,000 with K2.

No you do not. Vitamin K is another fat soluble vitamin so it is often taken with vitamin D but you do not need to take vitamin D with vitamin K for it to be absorbed or anything like that.

Top Bottom