Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vit B6 and Prolactin Related Gyno

dboy22

I have read numerous articles about high dosages of Vitamin B6 lowering prolactin levels has anyone tried this and does it work? If so what dosages where you taking? Right now I am taking aromasin at 25mg ed and it seems to be ineffective I would rather try B6 then get some Cabaser pills if it works. Any info would be great!

mixed results, though a tendency toward not working.

you can try macuna pruriens (velvet bean)- standardized for l-dopa. though this requires fairly frequent dosing

macrophage69alpha said:

you can try macuna pruriens (velvet bean)- standardized for l-dopa. though this requires fairly frequent dosing

Do you know an effective daily mg dosage for mucuna pruiens?

macrophage69alpha said:

macro, what exactly is macuna pruriens (velvet bean) stdized for l-dopa.? and where do you get it?

plant extract

there are a lot of companies that make versions

dopabean by solaray is one of them (15%)
mucuna by physician formula is another (10%)
pinnacle makes one but dont reccomend them, their quality is suspect to say the least

note- it will require frequent dosing IMO and see it more a stop gap measure than an ongoing treatment. though really there is not much AAS user feedback on it with respect to prolactin issues

i run 400mgs/day while on tren not sure if it works but kind of insurance i geuss. i have read on here that much higher can cause bad sides

macrophage69alpha said:
not really.

what exactly is your issue?
and what are you taking?

I took turanabol like 6 months ago and had no problems while on it or right after it. I took some clomid when I got off and now out of no where for the past two months a good size bump has formed and my nipple is puffy and if i squeeze it white shit comes out. I have been taking 25mg of aromasin for about a month now but it doesnt seem to help.

Top Bottom