Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Visited endocrinologist last week

Tomo

was having trouble rebounding from last cycle,so i got a blood workup from doctor
test @ 195 & FSH level @ 2.9. Dr and I spoke on phone and he mentioned his ideas- one is androderm patch and other is his test rebound theory were I recieve heavy test for a short time only to then shock FSH into rebound production. Sounds like a proponent of short cycle 2 on 4 off theory. Anyone been to endocrinologist? If he gives short cycles Ill let you bros know so the illinois ones can give him a visit when juice is hard to get.-Tomo

wewnt back to doc--no test- he said recheck in three months-oh well-back to usual methods of procurement untill next blood test in 3 months

[This message has been edited by Tomo (edited October 31, 2000).]

just a brief update--my wife called the doc and complained-(my mood and sex drive)-pretty embarrasing- but he is putting me on patch-
i figure ill take it - cheap testosterone right? peace bros--tomo

PICKED UP PATCHES TODAY- NOT TO EXCITED BUT IT IS CHEAP TEST RIGHT- SOMEHOW I DONT FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT IT- LIKE AN OLD MAN I GUESS-TOMO

Not to make fun of you or anything, but don't you have to shave your scrotum and apply the patch there? I'd say fuck that patch if that was the case.

That was in the old days. Not anymore.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell your friends about elitefitness.com!
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

You could win 30lbs. of Mass Quantities Triple Threat 3/60 Protein!

Is that not in the normal ranges for test and fsh? What are the normal ranges?
Also, couldnt hcg do the trick with clomid? Or did you try that?
I dont think mine is right either, and its been almost 4 months off now! Better but not exactly on course. Sucks. Stuck between a rock and a hard place(soft place sometimes, he he). You want to take juice to get bigger and fuck great again, but your afraid itll give a worsened condition afterwards, lowering test levels even more after. I did clomid for like a month after the last cycle too, kept gains, but didnt do diddly for my cock!
Luck

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

your right on - took clomid for some time but i think somehow i got to deep-i believe normal test is 300- 1000. so im not fully suppressed- im not gonna do the patch- even though george is right-no ball action - but the things are huge - hard to hide in the gym
ill be back i know it- by the way - dont know if da turk is a select member but thanks for the e-mail bro- ill follow your advice-tomo

I went to a urologist and he had me go for a complete blood workup, test, psa, and so many others that itwould take all day to name
anyway, the labwork came back and my test was low, 300. He wrote up the report sent it to the ins co. and now I get a shot every 2 weeks. It only cost me 15.00 co-pay

Worked for me try it.

Top Bottom