Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virilization of the voice....

motiondo

MVP
EF VIP
I've noticed going into week 4 - of a SUS_250 only cycle that my voice has suddenly become froggy? raspy! I assume this is the virilization effect of AAS. My question is about the timing. Is this normal, especially considering the length of time that I've been on cycle...and the second part of the question is: does this residual effect get worse as the cycle lengthens; and does it fade Post cycle. Any thoughts or first hand acknowledgement would be cool. I don't mind it...my girl thinks it's got a certain appeal...I was just wondering abbout the aforementioned questions...for knowledge sake.

Thanks guys

first of all I need a little background information

age,and previous cycle history

I noticed my voice got deeper during my first cycle but I was much younger back then,20 years younger than I am now

hyp1 said:
first of all I need a little background information

age,and previous cycle history

I noticed my voice got deeper during my first cycle but I was much younger back then,20 years younger than I am now

This is my first cycle...and I'm 48 yrs.young (LOL)
on 250 mg Sus_250 EOD

motiondo said:
on 250 mg Sus_250 EOD

hahaha that's a fucking RELIEF.I was scared that you were going to say you were 18 or something.my voice has stayed deep,but that's the way I like it........the last cycle I did was huge and it might have been effected not that I noticed or anything.I don't think it's anything to worry about bro,women love a barry white voice.........LOL

best of luck to you :)

motiondo said:
on 250 mg Sus_250 EOD
Yes it does at that dose & at your age. Just wait while your estrogen levels catch up LOL

hyp1 said:
hahaha that's a fucking RELIEF.I was scared that you were going to say you were 18 or something.my voice has stayed deep,but that's the way I like it........the last cycle I did was huge and it might have been effected not that I noticed or anything.I don't think it's anything to worry about bro,women love a barry white voice.........LOL

best of luck to you :)

Thanks ....I have no problem with the resullt...just wondering if it was norm.l

702daswoll1 said:
Did anyone notice that this guy is running over 750mg a week on his first run... That is way to much.

So I've been informed! I'm making an immediate adjustment to 250 mg / E4D instead. I'm in my fourth week, and it didn't seem to be bothering me, or an issue, was trying to max out the benefits of the Test_p. But it seems now like it was a foolish idea. But thanks for the insight-702daswoll1

Top Bottom