Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video - what to run for a second steroid cycle

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcXKi32tU4

This is a question I have been getting asked a lot lately. It's pretty common advice to run a testosterone only cycle of 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks for your first steroid cycle. What isn't talked about is what to run for a second steroid cycle.

You have 3 main options for a second cycle:
1. You could run a testosterone only cycle again.
2. You could run testosterone + an anabolic (such as EQ or deca).
3.. You could run testosterone + an oral kick start (such as anavar, dbol or tbol).

Last edited:
I completely agree with you - it is best to add just one compound at a time. This way you can see how your body reacts, and know what compounds fit you best. If you add several compounds at once, and have a bad reaction, you will have a very hard time determining which one is the problem. Besides, it is best to be gradual.

All in all, great video on a very underestimated topic - thanks for posting it here.

good job on this video.. very simple and easy blueprint to follow

the key is taking things slow and seeing how you react to compounds. not just hopping on a ton of compounds like rich piana or bostin lloyd recommend

I agree completely. The tortoise catches the hair every time. Start slow. There is no reason to run a really aggressive second or third cycle.

Great video Trev. Too many guys post threads that they just finished their first cycle and are planning their second cycle of test, anavar, tren, and winny, etc. A first cycle is amazing but it is important to remember that you should take it slow and experiment with different things one at a time to see how you react.

Top Bottom