Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video on using clenbuterol for fat loss

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I talk about using clenbuterol for fat loss and using cardarine as a side effect free alternative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqFz0vvj1Bs&feature=youtu.be

I am not a big fan of clenbuterol for a couple reasons.
1. Clenbuterol raises metabolism. There is no questioning that. However, clenbuterol does not differentiate between muscle or fat. It simply raises metabolism.
2. Clenbuterol causes insomnia in a lot of users. Since clenbuterol has a half life of 24 hours, there is no way to get around the insomnia side effect. It's going to be in your body in full concentrations no matter when you take it.
3. Clenbuterol makes most people feel terrible. I always got really bad muscle cramps and shakes when using clenbuterol.
4. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you continuously need to keep increasing your dosage every 2-3 weeks to keep getting the metabolism boosting effects.

I am not saying that clenbuterol doesn't work. What I am saying is that there are better options that will arguably provide even better fat burning results, with no side effects.

It's kind of like theoretically you could mow your lawn with kitchen scissors but there are much better alternatives.

I personally feel that cardarine is the best fat loss supplement on the market today. The nicest thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone or a stimulant so there are no issues of testosterone suppression, gyno, cortisol increases, muscle loss or anything like that. It's legally sold as a SARM but it's actually a PPAR up regulator.

Cardarine directly burns body fat and increases endurance. Your body does not get used to it so you do not need to continuously increase your dosage. It also will not effect sleep in any way. I recommend a dosage of 10mg/day for females and 20mg/day for males.

All I got to see is ' Thank you ' for such a good informative video. This could save lots of people ( including me ) these nasty side effects . We don't need more sides on top of the Tren lol

Always helpful my brother ( Keep it up)

Cheers

I hate clen personally. The dose needed to see results is just too high and that is when the side effects are nasty. In my opinion, diet, exercise, Cardarine, SR-9009, N2Slin are much healthier and more effective options.

Honestly I really dont like clen. It has way too many side effects for that little of effect and impact on fat loss.

There are much better alternatives. Safe ones, such as cardarine, sr9009, n2slin. Or the dangerous sh**, like DNP.

Top Bottom