Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I talk about testosterone replacement therapy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sNkk5lMDFQ

Once you get on testosterone replacement therapy, you run the risk of becoming infertile. If you are considering having kids in the future, I strongly recommend going to a sperm bank and having a sperm sample frozen prior to getting on TRT.

Testosterone replacement therapy also puts you at a significantly elevated risk of developing prostate cancer. If you are on TRT, you should get blood work done every 6 months to check your prostate levels. I would also get cholesterol levels checked while you are at at it.

The goal of TRT is to put your testosterone levels in the normal range but in the high end of the normal range. A dosage of 100-200mg/week is a good TRT dosage for most people. It is very individual though so the only way to know for sure what dosage it right for you is through blood work.

An aromatize inhibitor or AI is very important when on TRT. You want to keep your estrogen levels in the normal range, but on the low end of the normal range. Just like with your TRT dosage, it is very individual and the only way to know for sure what AI dosage is good for you is through blood work. Aromasin at 5mg every other day will be a good dosage for most people.

I recommend using a long estered form of testosterone like testosterone enanthate, cypionate or sustanon for the TRT so you only need to inject once per week.

A lot of people are starting to self diagnose TRT because it is much cheaper then booking multiple doctor appointments. I see no problem with that but I still encourage you to get blood work done every 6 months.

Great video. There seems to be a bunch of guys lately in a hurry to get on TRT. I always suggest running cycles properly with a good PCT until you can no longer recover normal testosterone levels. Eventually most of us will face the choice of going on TRT so I do not recommend rushing this decision.

Top Bottom