Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video - Injectable Vs Oral Winstrol

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I talk about the differences between injectable and oral winstrol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTzWC-Vp4eo

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the winstrol when they could just take it orally. Especially when oral winstrol is known to cause a lot of post injection pain.

If only the injectable version is available where you are located, you can actually drink it and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

The only real difference is that the injectable version has a slightly longer half life and detection time.

Steroid
Detection time
Half life
Oral Winstrol (Stanozolol)
3 weeks
9 hours
Injectable Winstrol Depot (Stanozolol)
2 months
1 day

Good video. This question is asked so often. I guess there are some guys who really enjoy injecting so just pin it if that is you. If you are not in that group like most of us, just drink the winny or better yet use tablets or capsules.

I would say tabs are much easier to use and dose.

More convenient, faster, easier and sterile.

Top Bottom