Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[VIDEO]Dorian Yates (6 time Mr.Olympia) admits to Steroid and HGH use

I agree. He appeared pretty genuine in the interview. I was really into the sport in that time and besides Duchaines book I remember Bill Phillips came out with a steroid book that was pretty informative.

Man.. he was seriously a giant, but very short. It's amazing that someone measured at 5'9 could weigh so much. Big ass dude

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I agree. He appeared pretty genuine in the interview. I was really into the sport in that time and besides Duchaines book I remember Bill Phillips came out with a steroid book that was pretty informative.

This is not the only interview Dorian does about steroid use, so he's pretty straight forward about it. The one thing I didn't include in the cycle, which I don't include in any cycles, is insulin use. It's just too dangerous to discuss for the layman.

nothin new to me. Its all water under the bridge in my opinion. What goes on between him and his doctor is his business.

and uhh how the hell would he use n2guard way back then the product is fairly new. Kind of giving n2bm a bad name :/.

Top Bottom