Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vicodin anyone?

Well the doc took me off morphine and gave me a script for vicodin and told me not to take unless I really need it. So I haven't taken anything for almost a week and im about to go postal. You know how your feet feel when they fall asleep and wake up and start tingling? That's how my hands feel 24/7. I am leary of this stuff esp. after my brother got hooked on it and got busted writing a fake script for it.

Anyone try this stuff?

It's Ok but not nearly as bad (or as good, depending on how you look at it!) as oxycontin.

Meaning, it's an Ok feeling but not that addictive.

I found that whenever I was on it, as son as I started working out again I didn't need it anymore cos the endorphin rush from a hard workout trumps the high from Vikes. YMMV.

Yeah I heard that about oxy. The street value is $30-$40 per pill. There are dealers at mcdonalds in KC that bring in 10k-15k a day(yes, 1day) according to an undercover show I watched! Pretty wild as I was just in that mcdonalds not long ago.

Lumberg said:
It's Ok but not nearly as bad (or as good, depending on how you look at it!) as oxycontin.

Meaning, it's an Ok feeling but not that addictive.

I found that whenever I was on it, as son as I started working out again I didn't need it anymore cos the endorphin rush from a hard workout trumps the high from Vikes. YMMV.

Top Bottom