Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vial spikes/vial adapter best thing ever made for 20mm vial tops!!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike"

Gain compatibility and convenience while reducing the risk of cross-contamination & Rubber Stopper damage..

These 20mm vial spikes can be reused multiple times, fits firm and snug (Universal) to all 20mm vials..
No more need for changing drawling pins, swabbing and multiple puncturing to your rubber vial stopper..

How it works:

1) Swab vial top with alcohol solution, let air dry and attached vial spike.. That simple!
2) Connects to needle lure/ male barrel like most needle tips. It allows for multiple use.. Set and forget..

I'll give a fast discription on how to use them..

1)Swab stopper with alcohol on vial, open and snap on vial spike
2) unlock needle from barrel and pull back the desired about of mL but in air exchange, screw onto spike into female spike cuplink and displace air from barrel into vial, and you will begin to have back pressure filling/pushing as you pull the mL amount, it flows easier than you have ever experienced before..and just add needle tip back on!
smile.png

I doubled checked to see if this exact spike can be removed and reused like I have done with prior spikes in the past, and YES, carefully pull back tabs on each side and pull off, and apply to next vial..You guys gotta score these, makes life so much better!

wrdmxf.jpg

343kefm.jpg

I love them, but these are more for oils 20mm.. they make them for small pep vials too.. that vacuum you speak of truly can degrade the protein bond if people just let the bac shoot in, they need to learn how to reconstitute it right, to this day that plunder slips out of my hands and stills shoots in, its tricky...

I love them, but these are more for oils 20mm.. they make them for small pep vials too.. that vacuum you speak of truly can degrade the protein bond if people just let the bac shoot in, they need to learn how to reconstitute it right, to this day that plunder slips out of my hands and stills shoots in, its tricky...
so for the customer what can we do besides buy what you posted?

so for the customer what can we do besides buy what you posted?
use these for personal use with whatever lab they wish, long as its a 20mm vial ;)

Top Bottom