Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vets, I Need Help Losing Bodyfat!!!

I've been away from the gym over a year attending to personal and professional interests. I'd like to get some opinions on my plans to lose bodyfat, naturally. I'm 28 years old, 6'3" 256lbs and 18-19%bf. My goal is 8%bf in a 12 week span. I'm only going to be using the E/C stack through out. I'm going to multiply my calories by 12 and start there(3,000 calories)using the macros of 40% Carbs/35% Protein/25% Fat. Then, gradually work myself down to the 2400-2500 area with the macros of 45% Protein/30% Carbs/25% Fat. I'll also start out with AM Cardio on the Treadmill at 30 minutes three times a week on a non-lifting days always on an empty stomach. Then, try to work up to 45 minutes a day on non-training days on an empty stomach. What do you think??

My meals will be spread over 6-7 meals a day, including a p/w shake, which will consist of 1/2 cup of Dextrose and 2 scoops of Protein Powder(Optimum Nutrition)). Little to no Carbs with my last meal.

I would say:

1. start slow and work your way up to harder cardio levels
2. consider using NYC over ECA, just personal preference for me
3. consider dropping your carb intake to a much lower 10-20%, and then only eat complex carbs and avoid sugars at all costs, except the pw dextrose
4. post your diet on the diet board for "Mr. X" to review.

SO many people underestimate the power of the diet, Seriously tho, talk to MR X, he is a wealth of knowledge. Diet and cardio are key in dropping BF, I also am a fan of ECA stacks like hydroxycut, etc....

Your diet sounds good but I would decrease the carbs even more.

Maybe low intensity cardio every morning on an empty stomach along with an ECA/NYC combo.

Look!! It is extremely hard to jump goals until you decide in your life what habit reformation you are going to undertake. Make 10 different mini goals and make them rungs of the ladder so to speak as you go along.....you have to allow yourself 4 slip up days in this period for breaking your promise to yourself. When these happen know that you have to make up for the day you missed and the extra you added.....almost like two days then. Use fast acting anabolics along with a much lower intake of carbs. I want to warn you.....there is no power alive like a deprived weightlifter craving carbs.....it is terrible fighting with your alter-ego about these things......nothing is better than the finish line, but you are going to hit potholes on the way so mini goals one at a time and believe in the concept of time

Your diet sounds good but I would decrease the carbs even more.

Maybe low intensity cardio every morning on an empty stomach along with an ECA/NYC combo.

Guys, should I drop my carbs to the 250-270 range and gradually decrease them from there? The reason I say gradually is I don't want to lose TOO much muscle by dropping my carbs too fast. My carbs will center around Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice, Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Salad except post workout which will be Dextrose. I'll also be taking in at least 1 gram of Protein per bodyweight(255-265grams) a day while gradually decreasing carbs. I won't be using ANY anabolics just pharmaceutical grade Ephedrine HCL, Caffeine tabs, Vitamin C, and a Multi Vitamin. I'm going to start the AM Cardio at 25 minutes a day on non-training days(Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday)on an empty stomach. Then, try to work myself up to 45 minutes. I'll weight train on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday keeping them under 1 hour each session. Sounds good?

Top Bottom