Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vets help me decide whut cycle i should go with this summer...

Its All Genetics

2 possible cycles for the summer...summer is the only time i have unlimited acess to good calories and good sleep(not the case at school)
so here my dilema... do i go with the lean bulk or just say screw it and blow up with a little bloat in the old stomach to go with it?

lean mass:
test e- 900mgs ew 12 weeks
eq- 600mgs ew 12 weeks
winny 50mgs ed last 6 weeks

all out bulk:
test e- 900mgs ew 12 weeks
deca- 500mgs ew 12 weeks
dbol- 50mg first 5 weeks
winny- 50mg ed last 4 weeks

im really tempted to just not care about the bloat and BLOW UP hardcoe this summer then cut up at school cause its easier to do it there...

i gained about 17 pounds on a deca teste dbol cycle at school...and i gaurentee if i did it at home ill gain 30 lbs some of which would be water

so whut ya think...just get massive?

current stats
age-21
6 foot
212 lbs
11-12%bf
dealift max 500lbs
bench max 315
squat 450
ultimate goal is to get to 240 lbs

Believe it or not you can still stay pretty lean even on your bulker cycle. It's all about diet ;)

BOWTECH said:
Believe it or not you can still stay pretty lean even on your bulker cycle. It's all about diet ;)

I take $500 for diet Alex! Bingo

Bowtech is 100% correct.

RADAR

# 2 will give you the mass you want, get the diet in check and you will look like a champ.
RADAR

RADAR said:
# 2 will give you the mass you want, get the diet in check and you will look like a champ.
RADAR
can u give me some examples for diet? ive always been skinny and lean and i feel that way even though im 212.... it seems the only way i gain weight is to eat everything in sight...for instance to get up to 7000 cals a day i would often eat a few burgers and a protein shake before i go to bed should i start scrapin that and go with 5500 cals a day but keep them all clean? i can eat much better at home, but often eat at least one late night meal thats not so healthy with a weight gainer shake at 1030 everynight before i go to bed 5 times a week

Sounds like classic ecto body, hmmm, i recognize that....
Keep in mind that your body can only process so much protein at a time, and the rest is converted into fat if it's not used accordingly.
If you're wanting to stay leaner, I'd use chicken/egg whites/tuna as my main sources, I personally love ground beef because of the cals and protein. Good clean carbs friend: yams, pastas, and brown rice.
Fats from pbutter, olive oils and fish...
Keep in mind that there IS a place for sugar in the diet---POSTworkout...
If you're really concerned, watch your bf%, not the scales...good luck..
I'd ditch the weight gainer shake...FULL of sugar before going to bed, slow burning carbs prior to sleep if anything...

flex2win said:
Sounds like classic ecto body, hmmm, i recognize that....
Keep in mind that your body can only process so much protein at a time, and the rest is converted into fat if it's not used accordingly.
If you're wanting to stay leaner, I'd use chicken/egg whites/tuna as my main sources, I personally love ground beef because of the cals and protein. Good clean carbs friend: yams, pastas, and brown rice.
Fats from pbutter, olive oils and fish...
Keep in mind that there IS a place for sugar in the diet---POSTworkout...
If you're really concerned, watch your bf%, not the scales...good luck..
I'd ditch the weight gainer shake...FULL of sugar before going to bed, slow burning carbs prior to sleep if anything...
agreed im guna stick to carb free protein shake for nite time shakes... go with egg whites at night as well. carb up hard core in the morning and cut them back during the day...ive started to eat less but more often --i guess i plan on incorporating all of that into my new bulk diet

as everyone said, with a solid diet, some cardio, and a-dex for bloat, your #2 could produce the results you are looking for bro.

how many cycles of Test E have you run before? 900mg is quite alot!

Top Bottom