Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very unscientific injection test.

##spiderbaby##

Today I performed what I would call a "test". I can call it this because I am not associated in anyway with the medical or scientific field. :)

Two injections today one in each glute.

Injected 2cc's of CYP and 1cc of EQ in each syringe both from Ttokkyo. So 3cc's in each glute. 6cc's total.

My left glute I drew and injected at room temp.
My right glute I drew and warmed with hot tap water for approx 3 mins. (my water heater is set to "high")

I am amazed at the difference heating the liquid makes in regard to both viscosity and pain. I was able to shoot my right glute twice as fast and no pain was felt except for the initial sting of the needle. Honestly.

I have been heating injectables since I started (not long) and was amazed at the results. My left glute still hurts and probably will do so for another day.

In conclusion I will continue to heat injectables first and will tell you to do the same. Just remember to use hot tap water and don't put them in the oven or some stupidness like that. ;)

##spiderbaby##

regardless of the thickness or lack of in the oil, i always follow the 1cc/min when injecting oil based gear...if i inject faster than that, the area is more sore than when i go slow...example...i injected 1/2cc ttokkyo EQ with 1/2cc fina into both of my medial delts this morning...the right side (which i injected about twice as quick as the left) is sore more than the left...damn this was a lot to type..

MikeyLikesJuice said:
is running them under tap water sanitary though? Im not flaming at all just wondering.
you can keep things sanitary if you don't run h2o all over the pin...leave the cap on and turn the dart upside down and just run it over the barrell of the syringe, which should heat the gear up enough

I put the cap back on the needle and occasionally will swab the needle with alcohol if it touched anything or any water was on it.

Slow is definitely better and I forgot to mention that but I have found that when I heat it I can shoot quicker and still without soreness.

Top Bottom