Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very unscientific injection test.

I stopped running it under hot water since I just never noticed a difference. I also inject probably faster than I should, it typically takes me about a minute for 3ccs.

I use a 25g pin to ensure I cannot inject it to quickly.
I inject at the rate of 1cc per minute and the liquid should be 80% as hot aster running over it. When I inject I can feel the heat of the liquid immediately.

forgot to mention this: It is now 32 hours elapsed since the test began. My left glute is still sore and no pain at all in my right. Anyone who hasn't tried this may want to do so, this little procedure has made a world of difference for me.

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
Will anything go through a 25g pin. I heard some oil doesn't go through if the pins too small. I'm using 23g for IP sust.

I push both Ttokkyo EQ and CYP through a 25gauge.

Now drawing it into the barrel with a 25g pin on the other hand is v-e-r-y time consuming.

I use a 25g pin for all oil base injectables. I fill the syringe with a 22g tip, then just change that tip to a 25g when I'm ready. Takes a little while to push the oil threw the 25g pin though.

I use a 25g for everything and always heat the oil under hot running water. Works like a charm. I injected 2cc's of prop in my quad yesterday and I feel nothing at all.

heating the gear doesn't do change how effective it is in any way, does it? Or does anyone not know? Just wondering... thanks
peace

I wouldnt heat anything past 160 degrees fahrenheit or 71.1 celsius. I belive that after 180F / 82.2C most synthetic test starts to break down. Might want to check with stew or fonz on this one.

Top Bottom