Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very new, just started 1st crappy cycle. advice?

SFArugger

Very new, just started 1st cycle. advice?

Ill try and make this short but I need alot of help cause Im so new. Im 5'8 181 (after my 3rd week, 175 or below before) Ive been working out for a few years now but nothing as serious as I would like, maybe 2.5 days a week. But im trying to change all that now that I have more time on my hands.
I just started a new cycle for my first time 3 weeks ago.
Test Propionate 300 mg per week and Nolvadex with each.
From what Ive been reading this sounds like not the best cycle even for a beginner. Although this was still the only thing available to me at the time.
I was trying to get some advice on something else I should use instead.

Ive noticed little gains in the gym but about 7 lbs gained in less than 3 weeks. It sounds like Deca Durabolin would be good stacked with something else but what? And how much of the Nolvadex should I be taking? Just when I have gyno problems? Keep in mind Im not rich, and I dont want to become so big that it slows me down alot because I play college rugby and need to be able to run more than a few miles at a time.

And if I get something better before the end of my current cycle should I use it then or wait untill its over and then wait another 6 weeks like some people reccomend, because I was hoping if something was better I could take it now because the sooner the better.

Sorry for the essay and so many questions but if yall could help a brotha out I would really appreciate it.

-RUGBY-
We do it for 80 mins
In 15 different positions
Without protection

Last edited:
SFArugger said:
I need alot of help cause Im retarded.

Rule 11: Retarded people should not use steroids.

SFArugger said:
its really hard for me to get ahold of anything and Im afraid to ask any random guy in the gym.

Sorry for the essay and so many questions but if yall could help a brotha out I would be really really appreciate it..

But not afraid to ask THE ENTIRE WORLD!

SFArugger said:
Im going into Law Enforcement in less than 2 years.

Ok you really are retarded.

My bad I guess I put those statements in the wrong order, I read the rules page I at least know better than that. Just here looking for advice

Dude, its clear youhave no idea what you are doing. In the first place, a cycle of prop and nolvadex??? dude prop is usually taken or most effective after an intense cycle of various tests (e.g. sustanon, enantate...etc). Propionate has a prolonging effect and thus is good at the end of an intense cycle where the natural Test levels are low etc.

Secondly, Nolvadex is more for ridding the body of excess water retention ..........it may be incorporated as a part of post cycle therapy..along with clomid and pregnil.....note that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Nitrate) will cause a reduction in the effect of many types of roids....thus taking it simultaneously from begining to end is not a good idea.....

Mate you should not be experiencing gyno symptoms......i find it strange that on your first cycle using nolvadex and prop you are getting gyno symptoms....??? This means either you dont really know what gyno is...or your body is especially sensitive to bad side effects ...in which case you should immediately cease from juice.....

Anyway i will be back shortly!

Ok to carry on........ you need to go and do a lot of reading, on this site there is much useful info about PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) as well as a host of stuff one should know before just injecting and popping pills into your body...There is a lot of info all over the internet...go read and learn......or order some useful books on the ins and outs of using steroids.....there are links onthis site where youcan order these books...(nice site huh :>)

Anyway here is a useful hypothetical cycle for your first time.......but i cant beheld liable for any complications......

Test Enantate - Go at about 500mg for 12 weeks
Sustanon - Go with 500mg for 12 weeks simultaneously
D-Bol - Go with 40mg daily for 12 weeks

Into week 10 you can throw in 20 mg per day of Winstrol (stanazol) for 4 weeks from then.

In week 12 you can commence with clomid 5 days on5 days off 5days on......followed up with pregnil after the clomid....

Combine with extra meals during the day.... 5 boiled eggs / tuna / canned fish etc......... and kill it at the gym....

hey presto...you on the way to lookin like an animal.........

but you said you dont want to gain weight etc......so in that case forget all this mission and go run around the block until exhausted everyday....much cheaper...much safer.......4 u!

lastly if you are playing any sport, especially rugby forget Deca.....its detecable for a long long time in the urine etc.....so you will get busted......

Good luck!..

now back to my eggs.....

24EggsADay said:
Ok to carry on........ you need to go and do a lot of reading, on this site there is much useful info about PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) as well as a host of stuff one should know before just injecting and popping pills into your body...There is a lot of info all over the internet...go read and learn......or order some useful books on the ins and outs of using steroids.....there are links onthis site where youcan order these books...(nice site huh :>)

Anyway here is a useful hypothetical cycle for your first time.......but i cant beheld liable for any complications......

Test Enantate - Go at about 500mg for 12 weeks
Sustanon - Go with 500mg for 12 weeks simultaneously
D-Bol - Go with 40mg daily for 12 weeks

Into week 10 you can throw in 20 mg per day of Winstrol (stanazol) for 4 weeks from then.

In week 12 you can commence with clomid 5 days on5 days off 5days on......followed up with pregnil after the clomid....

Combine with extra meals during the day.... 5 boiled eggs / tuna / canned fish etc......... and kill it at the gym....

hey presto...you on the way to lookin like an animal.........

but you said you dont want to gain weight etc......so in that case forget all this mission and go run around the block until exhausted everyday....much cheaper...much safer.......4 u!

lastly if you are playing any sport, especially rugby forget Deca.....its detecable for a long long time in the urine etc.....so you will get busted......

Good luck!..

now back to my eggs.....

I would forget the above "advice" all together because it is a perfect EGGzample of a bad first cycle. Running 4 compounds for your first go round is just ignorant. When you are new to the game you need to have a solid base, and should have been lifting for a considerable time frame. Also, your diet needs to be in pretty good shape (the diet forum has a ton of very healthy meals depending on your goal). However you are already running something, but you should just run test e for 10-12 weeks. Running so many compounds at once when you are as new as you appear to be can just cause problems. If you start having gyno issues, or bloat, what compound is causing it? You don't know, and will start scrambling to fix the problem. If you start with one compound, then your next cycle add another, then 2 others, or try a new compound alltogether, it's much easier to know what is causing the problem, how your body reacts to each compound, etc. However, you obviously need to learn a LOT more about this game and you have come to the right place. If I were you I would stop this cycle and educate yourself on the PROPER way to do this, what PCT is (in my oopinion PCT is just as if not more important than the cycle itself) proper diet, lifting routine, etc and THEN cycle. Whatever you decide, good luck bro.

24EggsADay said:
Dude, its clear youhave no idea what you are doing. In the first place, a cycle of prop and nolvadex??? dude prop is usually taken or most effective after an intense cycle of various tests (e.g. sustanon, enantate...etc). Propionate has a prolonging effect and thus is good at the end of an intense cycle where the natural Test levels are low etc.

Secondly, Nolvadex is more for ridding the body of excess water retention ..........it may be incorporated as a part of post cycle therapy..along with clomid and pregnil.....note that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Nitrate) will cause a reduction in the effect of many types of roids....thus taking it simultaneously from begining to end is not a good idea.....

Mate you should not be experiencing gyno symptoms......i find it strange that on your first cycle using nolvadex and prop you are getting gyno symptoms....??? This means either you dont really know what gyno is...or your body is especially sensitive to bad side effects ...in which case you should immediately cease from juice.....

Anyway i will be back shortly!

Regarding your second paragraph there about nolva reducing the effect of certain types of gear; please explain.

IF you are referring to the misconception that nolva affects gains, then I must disagree. Anti-e's do not hurt gains; but rather anti-e's reduce the water retention you can get during a cycle. Water retention is not actual gains, it's just bloat. Your body needs a certain amount of estrogen to obtain your best gains.

If this isn't what you were referring too, then no need to reply.

Top Bottom