Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VERY low HDL cholestrol! What is causing it??

Nighthawkk

Ok, so out of nowhere my HDL has now twice within 3 months come back at 10 and 12, where normal range is 40-80! This is insanely low according to my doctor. My Triglycerides are now up to 499, where they should be below 200, making my LDL unable to be measured (total cholestrol is 235)

Now, three years ago my LDL was absurdly low, and my HDL was at 62 with total cholestrol at 132. What the hell happened?? Typically I cruise at 200mg test cyp weekly, and my blast periods last about 20 weeks, with the last cycle being:

Week 1-20 Test Cyp 500mg
Week 1-12 Tren Depot 400mg
Week 1-15 EQ 500mg
Week 10-20 Masteron Enanthate 300mg
Arimidex 1mg EOD
Week 12-16 Clen 2 week on, 2 off

Rotate into TRT cruise of 10-20 weeks @ 200mg Test weekly

I have done cycles similar to this since 2012, and bloodwork was typically great. The only difference this time around I believe was that I did not come off of the Arimidex for about 12 months. Can an anti-aromatase cause THAT much of a drop in HDL and a rise in triglycerides? The fact that nothing else has changed in my forms of cycling and usage of cardiac/blood pressure related supplementation (hawthorn, CoQ10, apple cider vinegar, red yeast rice, policosanol, garlic, fermented turmeric, etc.), that this has entirely baffled me.

As of right now, I am on a 1000mg Niacin protocol and have dropped all Arimidex while on my regular TRT. My cardiologist appointment is in two weeks, where a lipid panel will be taken again as this is the first time anything has been this far out of range in my 15 years of cycling.

If anyone has any input or similar experiences with cholesterol issues, feel free to chime in! Thanks guys

steroids will strain cholesterol levels.. I would take a long break from using them until your shit gets under control, this is very dangerous! get on n2guard at 10-12 caps a day immediately!

also are you using any other drugs?

I have been off for about 3 months now, just staying at my TRT dosage. Only other drugs taken are Xanax and Prilosec

3 months is NOTHING man. you don't just magically go back to normal after 3 months. i would take 3 YEARS off, not 3 months. the esters alone are in your system for many many weeks so 3 months is nothing

as far as prilosec why do you need that? fix your diet and flatten your stomach and you won't have acid reflux. pointless drug

xanax you can get off too if balance your life and mind. go sign up for hot yoga and get your mind in order and get the hell off all these drugs. no person needs an anxiety drug who has their life balanced. if that is too burdensome go hike in tibet for a week or something and spend time with monks who can teach you how to fix your mind

Top Bottom