Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Lethargic On Tren!

L

leonidas33

on week 4 at 50mg Ed tren ace... along with 100mg test ED...

wanna do nothing but sleep... however workouts are decent...

what can I do to WAKE THE FCK UP??

tren is bad for that, not much you can do other then some e-c-a....once i;m in the gym i'm good to go, but getting their, or up the stairs to the locker room for that matter, is a pain in the arse

leonidas33 said:
on week 4 at 50mg Ed trenbolone ace... along with 100mg test ED...

The lethargy comes from your body growing...so sleep whenever you can. BUT it also is a result of high androgens lowering your thyroid levels, especially tren. Low thyroid levels along with elevated prolactin levels wil make you dopier than fat kid after a birthday cake binge

leonidas33 said:
on week 4 at 50mg Ed trenbolone ace... along with 100mg test ED...

Ive find sides can be dose related. Some can only tolerate low dose TREN.

i once took tren on its own, i felt like you did now, just felt so bad, sleepy, awful, like i was wearin a fuckin lead suit! i didnt realise that tren 'shuts you down' on its own, you need to take test with it really, so maybe you should question your test? is it logit? also, maybe try and adjust your dose, i can only really take 50mg EOD, or i feel shitty. good luck bro.

lethargy got nothing to do with body growing, the problem is the low estrogen level, this is called "steroid lethargy" and the reason is that estrogens plays an important supporting role in the activity of seratonin.Seratonin is a neurotransmitter vital to mental alertness and is associated with chronic fatigue syndrome ,estrogen suppression is associated with fatigue, yes my friends we also need estrogens ,stacking with an aromatizable compound can be a solution( maybe increasing test dosage )

Last edited:
i have t3 on hand and notice that the lethargy is not as bad when I take that... I take low dose 25mcg when I do take it... I just don't want to take it that much cause I hear you don't wanna shut your thyroid down and get dependant on this stuff... so, is taking it when needed at this dose acceptable for the next 4 weeks?

my test dose is 100mg ED... that is 700mg/week and 350mg tren/week... so I think i am good there.

leonidas33 said:
i have t3 on hand and notice that the lethargy is not as bad when I take that... I take low dose 25mcg when I do take it... I just don't want to take it that much cause I hear you don't wanna shut your thyroid down and get dependant on this stuff... so, is taking it when needed at this dose acceptable for the next 4 weeks?

my test dose is 100mg ED... that is 700mg/week and 350mg trenbolone/week... so I think i am good there.

25mcg of t3 should be used with tren for best effects...its helps maintain thyroid function which slows with tren use AND helps keep prolactin levels from elevating...low thyroid = high prolactin

you'll be fine using that just start at 25mcg and finish the last 10 days at 12.5mcg to be totally on the safe side

Top Bottom