Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very frustrated.....need some help

brocklanders3623

ok, first let me give some of my background.I am 32 yo. 6'1 200 lbs down from 270 + in Feb.Been training with cardio for past year, been lifting off and on since '93.Anyways.....I ordered international, (and no i'm not pissed at the supplier, i understand the mail system gets bogged down) ordered and packs were shipped 1st week of july, got 'em all except my winstrol.This WAS going to be my cycle 1st cycle.Week 1-12 Sustanon 500 mg wk. 1-15 winstrol 50 mg ed weeks 1-12 arimid .5-1 mg ed.PCT - post cycle therapy - was going to be weeks 16-19 20 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ed. 2.5 mg of aromasin ed.How would my results be if i don't run the Winstrol - stanozolol???Will i get alot of bloat???Don't wanna go up in waist size, busted my balls trying to get the 70 lbs off.Also, i was given 2 things of test testosterone propionate, 20 ml package with 100 mg per ml.Advice please.Thanks :evil:ALSO, I have 2 packs of sus, 2 of arimid and 2 test prop

you dont wanna run the winny for 15 weeks thats for sure. be nice to your liver. i would recommend clomid for P`C`T but that just me.

brocklanders3623 said:
ok, first let me give some of my background.I am 32 yo. 6'1 200 lbs down from 270 + in Feb.Been training with cardio for past year, been lifting off and on since '93.Anyways.....I ordered international, (and no i'm not pissed at the supplier, i understand the mail system gets bogged down) ordered and packs were shipped 1st week of july, got 'em all except my winstrol.This WAS going to be my cycle 1st cycle.Week 1-12 Sustanon 500 mg wk. 1-15 winstrol 50 mg ed weeks 1-12 arimid .5-1 mg ed.PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - was going to be weeks 16-19 20 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ed. 2.5 mg of aromasin ed.How would my results be if i don't run the Winstrol - stanozolol???Will i get alot of bloat???Don't wanna go up in waist size, busted my balls trying to get the 70 lbs off.Also, i was given 2 things of test testosterone propionate, 20 ml package with 100 mg per ml.Advice please.Thanks :evil:ALSO, I have 2 packs of sus, 2 of arimid and 2 test testosterone propionate

bro I know you probably don't want to hear this,but I recommend running 250mgs of sustanon a week for 12 weeks.this is your first cycle and you don't even know how you will respond to gear in general,if you're prone to gear induced hairloss,acne and gyno or not.you will be amazed at how much you can grow and how much strength can be attained even at only 250mgs a week.running only one compound you will know exactly what is causing any sides and can adjust accordingly.post cycle therapy would be much easier too
save the winstrol for the second or third cycle

best of luck bro,regardless of your choice

hyp1 said:
bro I know you probably don't want to hear this,but I recommend running 250mgs of sustanon a week for 12 weeks.this is your first cycle and you don't even know how you will respond to gear in general,if you're prone to gear induced hairloss,acne and gynecomastia or not.you will be amazed at how much you can grow and how much strength can be attained even at only 250mgs a week.running only one compound you will know exactly what is causing any sides and can adjust accordingly.post cycle therapy would be much easier too
save the winstrol for the second or third cycle

best of luck bro,regardless of your choice

i didnt even see it was his first cycle. good post hyp1

brocklanders3623 said:
ok, first let me give some of my background.I am 32 yo. 6'1 200 lbs down from 270 + in Feb.Been training with cardio for past year, been lifting off and on since '93.Anyways.....I ordered international, (and no i'm not pissed at the supplier, i understand the mail system gets bogged down) ordered and packs were shipped 1st week of july, got 'em all except my winstrol.This WAS going to be my cycle 1st cycle.Week 1-12 Sustanon 500 mg wk. 1-15 winstrol 50 mg ed weeks 1-12 arimid .5-1 mg ed.PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - was going to be weeks 16-19 20 mg Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - ed. 2.5 mg of aromasin ed.How would my results be if i don't run the Winstrol - stanozolol???Will i get alot of bloat???Don't wanna go up in waist size, busted my balls trying to get the 70 lbs off.Also, i was given 2 things of test testosterone propionate, 20 ml package with 100 mg per ml.Advice please.Thanks :evil:ALSO, I have 2 packs of sus, 2 of arimid and 2 test testosterone propionate

I would agree w/ xrsist, no winny for 15 weeks. I would go ahead and start with the sus. If you eat clean, you should be fine with the bloat. If it gets too much, you could always use some aromasin or arimidex to get it in check. Diet will dictate how much bloat you will get. I'd start the winny the last weeks, ie weeks 9-15. Good luck and keep us posted.

BTW, since this is your first cycle, save the prop for next time and use it for a jumpstart w/ test e or c or as a finisher.

brocklanders3623 said:
thanks, so i would get good results with just Sustanon??????

for a first cycle,if you increase your protein and caloric intake,trained correctly and got enough rest you bet your ass bro!

best of luck to you :)

brocklanders3623 said:
This is too hard a cycle for a beginner.

Why not run a cycle of some 500 mg equipoise and 300 mg deca?
Add some 15 mg dianabol, and 10 mg nolvadex in the latter weeks, and 4 weeks after the cycle.

Nice gains and almost no side effects for a first timer.

Top Bottom