Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very first signs of using HGH

googleboy

Hello.

4 days ago I started injecting 2IU omnitrope HGH daily. Which are the very first signs I have to consider in order to make sure it works?

Thanks.

i notice a euphoric feeling right after injection. my sleep is interupted yet i need much less. feel great and in good mood....and yes the achy hands, mine cracked nonstop. some people get numbness. I would probably say 2IU may be too low, but if you are working your way to a higher dosage then that would be comendable.

all of those and very tired during the day. Like you just cant stay up.

Hello.

4 days ago I started injecting 2IU omnitrope HGH daily. Which are the very first signs I have to consider in order to make sure it works?

Thanks.

Physical effects I start noticing fat loss in stubborn areas.

Is the general consensus to inject on empty stomach? We know insulin/food blunt natural gh release, but is this exempt when using exogenous gh?

Is the general consensus to inject on empty stomach? We know insulin/food blunt natural gh release, but is this exempt when using exogenous gh?

No its so you dont become type 2 diabetic.
no eating 2 hours before and 1 hour after.

Im confused which is true... Food induces an insulin spike and therefore there will be lower blood sugars with gh with eating food? Or does the exogenous gh blunt insulin release if you eat, therefore causing high blood sugar from eating and the gh? I understand in the body insulin and gh act in opposition, thus people shoot slin and gh exogenously to have anabolism for the slin and release of the gh.. I guess I answered my own question.. Eating causes higher sugars.. As you stated 4T

Top Bottom