Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very first signs of using HGH

You become insulin resistant. Therefore there is no regulation of blood sugar which is diabetic.

Google boy, whats up mayne! Just want to let you know, that you should remember I started on monday this week, i get up at 5am and do 2iu (for now, every day for 3 weeks) and wake up at 7:30 and eat. I am experiencing a lot more energy, optimistic and confident. Now this is only the first week but I personally can already tell that I am taking it and is what keeps me getting up at 5 every morning to pin it lol. Hope yours is working out for you. Im going to go up to 5iu a day in increments of 2.5/2x a day. cheers!

I've been taking soma tropic pharm grade for a year now.. About 9 months@2 iu daily, 3 months at almost 4 daily.. Just took a month off, started bak up at 2 iu again 2 weeks ago..I really like!... Btw, I'm 46 yrs old

Carbs are bad. Fats are bad too.

SOmething like a straight up protein shake mixed in water is ok though is it not?

Nope nothing for 30 min minimum, 1 hour thought to be safest. That is gh is difficult post workout.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

What sort of gains have you guys experienced with gh? I have heard its good for fat loss and not much for size...

Thanks for your opinions, friends.

For the moment I noticed no bad signs from omnitrope, maybe an insignificant tingling (very very low)... no more high blood pressure like on kigs and seems my nails are growing a bit faster (or is it just placebo? lol)

P.S. I read I should avoid eating 2 to 6 hours after the injection in order to avoid insulin resistance. It is recommended to inject either in the middle of the night sleep or right before bed (rHGH starts acting after 2 hours after the injection so the natural GH has time to release during these 2 hours) or in the morning if I can resist not eating for 4-5 hours.

Thanks for your opinions, friends.

For the moment I noticed no bad signs from omnitrope, maybe an insignificant tingling (very very low)... no more high blood pressure like on kigs and seems my nails are growing a bit faster (or is it just placebo? lol)

P.S. I read I should avoid eating 2 to 6 hours after the injection in order to avoid insulin resistance. It is recommended to inject either in the middle of the night sleep or right before bed (rHGH starts acting after 2 hours after the injection so the natural GH has time to release during these 2 hours) or in the morning if I can resist not eating for 4-5 hours.

It's seems insulin should be used with gh. Reduces blood sugar and creates anabolism since gh and insulin dont occur at the same time naturally..Are people just afraid of the potential deadly effects of insulin and that's why they don't use insulin? From my reading it sounds to be very synergistic.

Top Bottom