Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

If one has not done a pct after cycle (because one was an idiot) for 3 mths (or longer for the sake of the question) can/should I take hcgenerate for a bit before taking unleashed and post cycle?

In what order and duration should we be using these?

I've read the entire thread but still have questions because no were did it tell about how long to run each and at wht point to bring in the next "step"/product into pct. Kinda just says do this, this and this.... On you own, is what I got outa it. Kinda confusing for me sry

Thanks

If one has not done a pct after cycle (because one was an idiot) for 3 mths (or longer for the sake of the question) can/should I take hcgenerate for a bit before taking unleashed and post cycle?

In what order and duration should we be using these?

I've read the entire thread but still have questions because no were did it tell about how long to run each and at wht point to bring in the next "step"/product into pct. Kinda just says do this, this and this.... On you own, is what I got outa it. Kinda confusing for me sry

Thanks

It's always best to use optimum timing, but they all can be taken at any time. How did you recover? You might just need UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE.

It's always best to use optimum timing, but they all can be taken at any time. How did you recover? You might just need UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE.

Haven't really, went from 170 to 270 total test but it took 3 mths to get here. I hadn't used any sups or ny form of pct. Long story short I was listening to docs tell me I'm fine and to do nothing, knowing I had taken the roids and at 22 yrs old. They want me to come back naturally, that's like twisting the knife to drive home the lesson! Done w doin nothing, n trying to get back on my own now.

Right now I'm only on:
Mulit vit
Omegas
Androbolix - which is definatly helping I can tell with only 14 days use now. Took my xanex consumption down to .0625 a day! Thts like nothing.
Protein

I think its funny that this PCT "protocol" has 6 compounds and 4 of them are products sold on this site. If indeed what you say is true, that normal PCT is "guesswork" then why is it that it works so well. Im sure you have a medical study to compare your PCT to a standard hcg/nolva PCT.

I've tried to keep my mouth shut as well. But hey A LOT of people are saying this. It might be a good idea to tone down the selling a bit. This site is starting to feel like I'm watching Discovery Channel at 5:00am in the morning.

"BUY NOW! WILL CURE ALL PROBLEMS! TRUST ME ITS THE BEST! BUY NOW FREE SHIPPING!"

I've tried to keep my mouth shut as well. But hey A LOT of people are saying this. It might be a good idea to tone down the selling a bit. This site is starting to feel like I'm watching Discovery Channel at 5:00am in the morning.

"BUY NOW! WILL CURE ALL PROBLEMS! TRUST ME ITS THE BEST! BUY NOW FREE SHIPPING!"

How about this...take the advice and THEN comment. Why complain about a solution?

How about this...take the advice and THEN comment. Why complain about a solution?

Good point Nelson. But considering that in the PDR (Physicians Desk Reference) the average placebo effect of all medicines is about 60% I tend to rely on facts rather than opinions. Not saying this isn't a miracle formula I just want to see the raw data and studies. (Majority of other forums don't give it as much praise as on here.)

So if we are sticking to statistics, if you look over the "Very Best PCT" posts over the years, they tend to change each year. They always start out with a very subjective claim and bashing of old protocols then claim to have the ultimate solution. So sticking to statisics, this year is probably wrong as well. ...coming from your words that is.

But then again I could be wrong, so proove it to me. Show me some data, opinions only go so far. In this case usually a year.

One last thing, I do commend you guys for putting together such a well thought out and researched product. The ingredients so show positive claims.

I too like to pull health theories together and experiment. In college my biology teacher gave us lots of insights into the health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba. ...Its effects on memory, circulation, and cognitive function. He also went into the benefits of Spirulina and how this miracle food contains all the amino acids making a complete protein with all the vitamins and minerals. (40% protein)

Whats more interesting is that it both of these plants are some of the oldest species on earth alone. So I like to experiment with things like this. But when it comes to my nuts, thats another story, I'm stickin with methods shown to work through isolated objective lab tests and statistics.

great post lots of direct questions answered . where do i sign up ?
Oh nevermind needtogetaas already got all my money looool.
the time and energy these guys put into their customers is worth taking the chance. I love ef and will continue to buy needto and other sponsers prodcuts because i love the dedication from this forums members and vets.

Top Bottom