Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

so what was them 6 steps pct program then ???

Sorry guys i never ever heard of this product before (forma stanzol) . but after some reading. Do i think i get it. I thought is was winny. LOL !!

BUMP !!

Last edited:
so what was them 6 steps pct program then ???

Sorry guys i never ever heard of this product before (forma stanzol) . but after some reading. Do i think i get it. I thought is was winny. LOL !!

BUMP !!

Read the first post.

Dosages may vary depending on the individual, but it isn;t like MORE PCT will necessarily do more.

For the supps, simply follow the directions on the bottles. You can use "a little extra" with no worries.

I prefer just two 1000 I.U's of HCG or Two 75 I.U's of HMG (2 days apart). It's just to get a little punt. Using more will just build up a tolerance to it.

1/4 tab of aromasin EOD is usually fine, but e levels should be checked with a blood test.

Hi Nelson,

Just to clarify:

1. I've read somewhere here (cant find the post anymore), PCT is to start 2 weeks after last Test pin. Does this apply only when HCG is used during cycle?

2. Assuming i wont be using HCG on cycle as I plan to use HCGen on the last 30days of my cycle, what will the proper protocol be? Start PCT 2 weeks after last pin, also?

3. two 1000 I.U's of HCG or Two 75 I.U's of HMG (2 days apart) - I assume this is to kickstart PCT, and is done on the first week of PCT. Is this to be done in conjunction (starts the same time) with the unleashed/post cycle PCT, or you do this 2 pins on week 1, and start unleashed/post cycle on week 2?

4. Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone. - Unsure of this, to be used during PCT, or on-cycle? Forma-S is in the picture btw :)

Apologies if I am not making sense here, my English is not very good.

Thank you very much.

Joe

Hi Nelson,

Just to clarify:

1. I've read somewhere here (cant find the post anymore), PCT is to start 2 weeks after last Test pin. Does this apply only when HCG is used during cycle?

2. Assuming i wont be using HCG on cycle as I plan to use HCGen on the last 30days of my cycle, what will the proper protocol be? Start PCT 2 weeks after last pin, also?

3. two 1000 I.U's of HCG or Two 75 I.U's of HMG (2 days apart) - I assume this is to kickstart PCT, and is done on the first week of PCT. Is this to be done in conjunction (starts the same time) with the unleashed/post cycle PCT, or you do this 2 pins on week 1, and start unleashed/post cycle on week 2?

4. Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone. - Unsure of this, to be used during PCT, or on-cycle? Forma-S is in the picture btw :)

Thank you very much.

Joe

Bro u start ur pct depending on what u inject. Lets say u do test prop. And some orals lets say anavar. Then u start ur pct after just 2-3 days after last injection. If u are using a ester like test e. Then u start ur pct in week 2-3 after last injection. There is no 100% info on the hcg. So we all switch it up. I do 500iu every 5 day. From week 1 to the end of my cycle. But others do 250iu eod or every 3d day. U see there is no real answer for the hcg i gues. Please corect me if i am wrong ??

Hi Nelson,

Just to clarify:

Thank you very much.

Joe

Start PCT one week after last injection.

I think its funny that this PCT "protocol" has 6 compounds and 4 of them are products sold on this site. If indeed what you say is true, that normal PCT is "guesswork" then why is it that it works so well. Im sure you have a medical study to compare your PCT to a standard hcg/nolva PCT.

I think its funny that this PCT "protocol" has 6 compounds and 4 of them are products sold on this site. If indeed what you say is true, that normal PCT is "guesswork" then why is it that it works so well. Im sure you have a medical study to compare your PCT to a standard hcg/nolva PCT.

Medical studies are certainly valid, but these products sold @ needtobuildmuscle.com are proven to work in 'real world' studies. I first used these products in 6/2010 & can tell you that they are great PLUS the prices are great.

Bro, I hate to tell you but there are no medical studies that prove CLomid or Nolva work. THEY ARE GUESSWORK FORMULATED BY SELF APPOINTED GURUS.

And it isn't just promoting products sold on this site. Look at the ingredients. THE PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE CONTAIN INGREDIENTS FOUND NOWHERE ELSE.

That's the difference. And oh yeah, the hundreds of people who have used them and attest to their effectiveness. I tend to believe people who have tried something and gave an opinion as opposed to anyone who concocts an opinion based on a preconception.

Top Bottom