Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very bad PIP every injection.....plz help.

LilLeo187

So yesterday was my 2nd pin of week 3 of test e 250mg. First week i pinned each ventrogluteal, 2nd week I did quad and delt. This Week i did both ventros again. The first week i had some pip but it was bearable. Quad pip was horrible, couldnt walk normal for 2 days, delt had pip too but was bearable also. So this 3rd week i thought the pip would be less but its actually more intense. Today is friday and my right ventro is still a bit sore. My left ventro is so fuukn sore that i can barely walk. I had a horrible sleep last night cus of the pain. The pinning went very smooth yesterday so i know it wasn't my technique. After the injection the pip doesn't come till about 8 hours later. It was killing me this morning driving my manual car when pushing down the clutch. The site is not bruised or hott, nor swelled. I thought the pip was suppose to be less after every injection? I almost want to stop the cycle just because of this last pin pip. The test e is Radjay Pharmaceuticals. Also i did heat up the oil before injecting. Not sure what i should do. The vials have a sticker on them where u scratch it to reveal a code number so you can look it up on their website to see if its fake but when i scratched it the numbers scratched off too on all 3 vials. I chatted with the manager of the website where i got the gear from and he didnt even know what PIP was. Seemed like he got a bit upset because he was like "we dont sell fake shiet!"

I don't think your gear is fake but the UG lab probably used WAY too much BA in formulating their gear. Test e shouldn't cause any PIP.

There are 5 main causes of PIP:
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point. The shorter the ester - the more PIP[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]second, the concentration of the gear. The higher the concentration - the more PIP[/FONT]
third, the solvents used. The more BA - the more PIP
fourth, injecting too quickly
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]fifth, virgin muscle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I would cut your losses and re-order another couple vials of test e from a new source. If the PIP is so bad that it's negatively effecting your training, the gear is doing more harm then good. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a new source. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion. [/FONT]

The place i ordered from is napsgear.com. I might have to skip my gym today and rest because i cant walk normal due to the severe pain. I just dont have the funds to buy another batch and i really dont want to waste this one. Could it be i missed the ventrogluteal? Ive been looking at diagrams where the injection site is but the spot im pinning is more toward the rear side rather than the front side.

God I'm so dumb. I was looking at my old emails to find the invoice anf i opened the wrong one. Which was for a different order i never placed. So for real this time the actual website was anabolicenergy.com

What brand from anabolicenergy? Is it the RadJay, Balkan, or SP? I've been using the RadJay from AE and have had no issues with PIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand from anabolicenergy? Is it the RadJay, Balkan, or SP? I've been using the RadJay from AE and have had no issues with PIP.

Its Radjay man. Its been giving me pip since the first pin. This pip I have today is so painful. Im gettin really stressed out about it. I cant put pressure on my leg when standing because it hurts so bad. Now I think I'm getting a fever from the stress. Feeling a bit warm.

Right now I'm just using their test mix 250 but plan on switching to the test e next week Next shot is Tuesday. I'll let you know how the PIP is for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Lucus...I'm feeling a lil bit better now. Pain has gone down some and dont feel feverish anymore. Had to skip todays workout due to the pain. That shit was scary.

Top Bottom