Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very bad PIP every injection.....plz help.

Just took a 1 1/2 cc shot. No PIP as of yet. Same batch as yours.

I'll let you know if it starts to hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that Lucus. I have been reheating the vial and maybe ive been letting the vial sit in the hot water too long and its burning my muscle or the continuing of heating up the vial is messing up the gear. Gonna try one of my other vials in a lil bit without heating it.

If you get new gear just continue on your cycle. You are using a long ester test so it will be in your system for quite some time.

Your first cycle?
as pointed out earlier in the thread, one reason for PIP is virgin muscle.
The first time I injected Testoviron (real Human Pharma test e from Schering) into my quad I could hardly walk the next day. Glute shots weren't as bad though, but did hurt some until I got used to it.
After 4-5 glute shots PIP should be minimal/absent with test e.
(As long as it's only 1cc shots at least)

if your using the exact same gear others are using and they don't feel any PIP, it might just be you that are sensitive, this being your first cycle and all.

You our could at least try to only do glute shots of no more than 1cc, alternating the glute you inject with each shot.
So if you use 500mg test e a week, (which could be taken as one 2cc inject),
instead do 1cc inject into one glute on day 1, the other glute on day 3, and after day 7 return to day 1 and so on...
And be sure that you inject the proper place in the glute as well, and deep enough, shallow injects can cause PIP and even what may look like a red bump (like an abcess).

When injecting the glute think of the glute as composed of 4 squares, inject in the outer upper quadrant. Please look this up if your not sure about injecting.

Its at least something to try until you decide to switch labs.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here are some tips for reducing PIP:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes. [/FONT]

So far on my quad i have minimal pip which I can tolerate pretty easily which was from this morning, but this pain in my ventro is still pretty fierce, it feels like a really big bruise. When I woke up this morning it felt fine but seems like once i start walking and sitting down it starts to hurt.

Radjay is good. Use the product verification code. Your body just doesn't like it. Test is made differently, various excipients, different ratios, and types of oil. You just need to try different labs.

Sometimes people get this thing called test flu, when body is rejecting the compounds whenever you start a cycle. So you get feverish, sick, ill, PIP, etc

Usually, if you have regular PIP, it is either the type of compounds that cause PIP (such as test prop or winny), or low quality of the product. You just can't inject badly each and everytime, so if you get PIP with every injection, then there is definitely something wrong with your gear.

Top Bottom