Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That Veiny Look

Flexerman

Aren't there products you can spray on like your arms to help make the veins come out more? I thought they were called vasodilators, but I must be spelling it wrong because searches keep bringing up blood pressure meds. Please help guys...if you know of web sites to get this stuff I'd appreciate it. I was at a show and someone was using some back stage. Thanks.

Flexerman said:
Aren't there products you can spray on like your arms to help make the veins come out more? I thought they were called vasodilators, but I must be spelling it wrong because searches keep bringing up blood pressure meds. Please help guys...if you know of web sites to get this stuff I'd appreciate it. I was at a show and someone was using some back stage. Thanks.

getting your bodyfat down very low is the only thing that will make your veins come out

This board is turning into a joke along with every other board around. What does that have do do with anabolics? Your interested in steroids and you dont even have veins? Try altering your diet and training, good genetics also helps. If your a fat ass you wont have veins no matter how bad you want them.

Vascularity is largely a reflection of bodyfat/skin thickness.Glycerol is a plasma expander.It will help draw fluids out of sub-q regions into the vascular network,making your veins 'pop out',barring your BF is below the 10% mark.Equipoise also possesses these attributes.Liquidex/anastrozole is also another highly effective tool in the quest for vascularity,as it bars estradiol influence on thickening of the dermal regions,i.e. thins out dermal ply so that you have that'paper-thin look to the skin where the muscles/veins look like they're about to burst through it.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Vascularity is largely a reflection of bodyfat/skin thickness.Glycerol is a plasma expander.It will help draw fluids out of sub-q regions into the vascular network,making your veins 'pop out',barring your BF is below the 10% mark.Equipoise also possesses these attributes.Liquidex/anastrozole is also another highly effective tool in the quest for vascularity,as it bars estradiol influence on thickening of the dermal regions,i.e. thins out dermal ply so that you have that'paper-thin look to the skin where the muscles/veins look like they're about to burst through it.

see huck is nice, but it bothers me that so many people think drugs are the answer...try busting your ass in the gym, getting your BF down...drugs are a temporary fix.

Top Bottom