Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegan body builder has a question

michell Kellogg

what's up guys, so I'm a vegan body builder looking to run test and deca for bulking, I was wondering if vegans can run roids without consuming animal based calories? or may be the absence of animal protein and calories don't allow your body to be strong enough to handle the compounds in steroids, would it be risky? or do I necessarily have to consume steak, chicken,eggs etc..., thank you.

No of course not vegans can run gear as long as there's no animal products in the gear it's self lol just keep using your own protein source everything is ok

there are plenty of vegan bodybuilders out there

it is HARDER to build muscle as a vegan because as you say calories and protein are harder to come by. the younger generation especially want the easy way out on everything and don't want to challenge themselves, so of course they will tell you it isn't possible to bodybuild as a vegan

i can tell you that YES YOU CAN do it. but IT IS HARDER. in life if you don't challenge yourself than you will never accomplish all you can.

what i would recommend is pea protein.

There are actually a lot of really good bodybuilders and professional athletes who are vegans.

Getting your protein requirement as a vegan will be a little difficult so you will need to use some protein supplements. Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain all the different types of protein supplements available: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/new-video-protein-supplements-explained-47160.html

If you don't want to include animal products in your diet for religious or ethical reasons you can purchase vegan protein supplements that are based on brown rice, gemma pea, hemp and alfalfa.

I have used the vega sport protein supplement in before and it's not bad tasting at all. It's based on gema pea and hemp protein.

Men will want to stay away from soy protein as it is estrogenic.

There is nothing wrong with running a cycle as a vegan bodybuilder. Yes, it is tougher to get in enough quality protein but if you are dedicated to your diet and training the gear will certainly make a difference.

Top Bottom