x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

vasectomy and aas

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about vasectomy and aas within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: considering a vasectomy and just about to begin a test e and eq cycle.. any experience with this,and how does it affect it or does it... should i wait till afterwards to start cycle or does it matter.. any help from experience or education would be helpful... thanks...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

vasectomy and aas

considering a vasectomy and just about to begin a test e and eq cycle.. any experience with this,and how does it affect it or does it... should i wait till afterwards to start cycle or does it matter.. any help from experience or education would be helpful... thanks...

Re: vasectomy and aas

whats that

Quote Quote posted by SOLID2
    considering a vasectomy and just about to begin a test e and eq cycle.. any experience with this,and how does it affect it or does it... should i wait till afterwards to start cycle or does it matter.. any help from experience or education would be helpful... thanks...

No dude, no issues what so ever. I had mine done 2 months ago mid cycle. The only gotcha that might potentially get you, is afterwards you must have your "stuff" tested to make sure there are no live swimmers, some gear can make you sterile at least temporarily. So keep that in mind, but the "V's" are getting so common, less than 1 percent gets screwed up anymore.

All Natural

My only concern would be a ‘possible’ weakened immune system. However, I don’t can’t imagine this would be a problem because the procedure is routine and is fairly non-invasive. My brother-in-law had this done, and was in and out in a very short. He said that he was a little sore the next day. I think the must painful part was his embarrassment of getting his marble shaved by the nurse.

Quote Quote posted by QuadAche
    My only concern would be a ‘possible’ weakened immune system. However, I don’t can’t imagine this would be a problem because the procedure is routine and is fairly non-invasive. My brother-in-law had this done, and was in and out in a very short. He said that he was a little sore the next day. I think the must painful part was his embarrassment of getting his marble shaved by the nurse.

Hell I did'nt get that, I had to shave my own in the morning prior to arrival at the office They dont even use scalpels now, so no stitches and they start you on anti biotics a few days before the procedure.

Mr_MAX

Quote Quote posted by QuadAche
    you should go over to the aids board.. and talk to them about immune problems... the AAS help them..

Good Broly

Have fun seeing your sack black and blue.....
    Have fun bro.
    DJ

Amateur Bodybuilder bigmusclehead's Avatar

thanks guys feeling better about this already... been needing to get it done and just have not.. this cycle will be #2 and i cant wait, just did not want this to interfere with it... once again thanks and any other replies are appreciated..
    well give some thought to a visectomy bro,there have been some thoughts that after its all sais and done your test levels seem to be on the low and of the scale also there is a chance to have excess scare tissue build up in the testicles if this happens to get a painfull acke in one of the testicles wich ever has the scare tissue build up there is a clinical name for this can't recall however i have it and the only way to remove it is to operate (ouch)will literally take out your balls to remove the scare tissue ,so hope this gives u something to think about.oh and some say it may lead to an increase risk of prostate cancer ,highly contreverial though.cheers

Amateur Bodybuilder

thanks guys feeling better about this already... been needing to get it done and just have not.. this cycle will be #2 and i cant wait, just did not want this to interfere with it... once again thanks and any other replies are appreciated..

Olympian

Quote Quote posted by Indy69Camaro
    Hell I did'nt get that, I had to shave my own in the morning prior to arrival at the office They dont even use scalpels now, so no stitches and they start you on anti biotics a few days before the procedure.
    Hell I had mine done 10 years ago...There was no shaving at all, no antibiotics before or after. They gave me a couple of days worth of pain meds and that was that.

Quote Quote posted by djgaler
    Have fun seeing your sack black and blue.....
    I don't think he will have to worry about a colored sack...unless he is already colored. I had ZERO bruising.