Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

variations proposed, unorthodox cycle.

variation

Ok please, before I continue, read this and consider it before replying.

I plan to run this cycle, I want to test some things to see how my body responds to such conditions, and to test some things I've been wondering about, so please only constructive critisism, no flames and whatnot... only contribute if you think you have some value to add to this weather it be from scienctific research or personal experiences... (I consider both of these of value.

This is going to only be about 4 weeks, but my plan is to attain the greatest possible gains that I can with the supplies that I will have for this.. and I continue....

it will be layed out like this, basically I hope to give maximum anabolism to muscle and maximum catabolism to fat with what I have.

1. DBOL
2. Insulin (Humalin-R)

Week 1-3 - Dianabol 30mg/day (MON-FRI) 25mg Dianabol (SAT/SUN) 30mg dianabol, 14 iu of insulin (MON-FRI) (humalin-r)

Week 4 - 14iu of insulin/day (to solidify and maintain muscle gains while HTPA recovers.

Now a state of ketosis will be used during this cycle to help with fat loss.

Let me lay out what a typical Week Day will look like and a Weekend will just be regular ketosis meals with dbol spread evenly accross the day, since they differ with this cycle.

MON-FRI

Wake up 8:00 am

1. consume a shake.. 8oz Fat free soy milk, 1 tablespoon of honey, 5mg dianabol.

2. Weightlifting workout, 1 hour, hitting muscles hard, 30 mins of cardio post workout.

10:00 am

consume a shake consisting of water, 60g Isolated Whey Protein and 60g Isolated Soy protein, 10g of creatine monohydrate. Multivitamin, 5mg of Dianabol, 8iu of insulin.

11:20 am

consume a shake consisting of water, 20g isolated whey protein and 20g isolated soy protein.

1:00 pm

2 egg omlette, with 1oz of cheddar cheese, 1 tblspoon of mayonaise.
5mg Dianabol

2:30 pm

Soy Hot Dog (13g protein, 1 carb, 0.2 fat)

3:30 pm

Protein shake 50g Isolated Soy protein, 50g Isolated Whey protein.
5mg Dianabol, 8iu of Insulin.

5:00 pm

Protein Shake 20g isolated soy protein, 20g isolated whey protein.

6:45 pm

5mg Dianabol

8:30 pm

9:00 pm

20 min cardio.

10:45 pm

5g flax oil, 10g protein.

11:00 pm

Sleep till wake.

and that's pretty much it.

Interesting. I understand what you are doing, but 8 iu's of humalin-r may not allow for much fat lose while active even if still in ketosis. I wouldn't go over 5 iu's. Especially since you are using it twice a day.

ya, I have been using 5-6 iu of insulin so far.. it has worked well, but I was thinking about experimenting with a little more, because I figured with the dianabol, protein synthesis may be bumped up enough to allow more gains with more insulin, wasn't sure how it would effect ketosis, one of these days, I think I will shoot 8iu without roids and see how long before I am back into ketosis (using strips)

but thank you for the input.

Top Bottom