Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vargas tested positive for winny

Peter Gunz

just an interesting note, that after Fernando Vargas lost the big match they gave him a post fight urine analysis, and guess what popped up, winny .....and he still got knocked out, peace

just goes to show pro athletes can and will take roids no matter what kind of sanctions their organizations have placed on them, I think its time for the steroid using athletes take a stand and fight back, if they are not pro-roid, then they shouldnt be using it in the closet, if more athletes would come out about roid use then the public and people would realize that steroids are a mainstream issue, and are liked and avidly used by pro athletes, hell he could atleast own up to using them, instead of blaming someone in his camp!

This is just another blow to the world of sports the media will feed upon, about how bad steroids are and something needs to be done to stop the usage.

CN1 said:
just goes to show pro athletes can and will take roids no matter what kind of sanctions their organizations have placed on them, I think its time for the steroid using athletes take a stand and fight back, if they are not pro-roid, then they shouldnt be using it in the closet, if more athletes would come out about roid use then the public and people would realize that steroids are a mainstream issue, and are liked and avidly used by pro athletes, hell he could atleast own up to using them, instead of blaming someone in his camp!

Hell No!!! Pro athelets should deny and bash steroids. I dont care if it gives steroids a bad name, I dont want to see little kids in HS sports wanting to juice and feeling that they need to juice to make it big like their Idol Sosa, Bonds, Vargas ect. These athlelets at competing at a professional level have a certain image to portray since they are role models to millions of kids around the world, including your kids, nephews and other family memebers. If they decide to juice then that is their business and no one else, just like it's my own.

It is unfair to the legends of back in the days before enhancement drugs were available. Their ones records are now being demolished by drugs that give you an edge.

Squirrel Masta said:

Hell No!!! Pro athelets should deny and bash steroids. I dont care if it gives steroids a bad name, I dont want to see little kids in HS sports wanting to juice and feeling that they need to juice to make it big like their Idol Sosa, Bonds, Vargas ect. These athlelets at competing at a professional level have a certain image to portray since they are role models to millions of kids around the world, including your kids, nephews and other family memebers. If they decide to juice then that is their business and no one else, just like it's my own.

It is unfair to the legends of back in the days before enhancement drugs were available. Their ones records are now being demolished by drugs that give you an edge.

Welcome to the real world. Drugs have been used in sports for years and always will be. We "the fans" expect to see records get demolished - we want to see stronger and faster atheletes. Now that we are 30 or 40 years into drugs in sports - do you think every athlete is going to stop and we "the fans" will go watch sports where it is not possible for records to be broken.

And as far as the "little kid" thing. Well maybe if the people would start being HONEST about the benefits and the side effects of not only steroids but all drugs - then the problem could be solved or at least helped with education and not scare tactics. When athletes have to lie about usage then we are only teaching our kids that it is okay to use drugs - so long as you do not get caught.

later
nautica

nautica said:

Welcome to the real world. Drugs have been used in sports for years and always will be. We "the fans" expect to see records get demolished - we want to see stronger and faster atheletes. Now that we are 30 or 40 years into drugs in sports - do you think every athlete is going to stop and we "the fans" will go watch sports where it is not possible for records to be broken.

And as far as the "little kid" thing. Well maybe if the people would start being HONEST about the benefits and the side effects of not only steroids but all drugs - then the problem could be solved or at least helped with education and not scare tactics. When athletes have to lie about usage then we are only teaching our kids that it is okay to use drugs - so long as you do not get caught.

later
nautica

Your the one living in Cady Land and want Pro athletes to come out openly and say they do gear. Most illegal or prescription drugs do have a positive side and if used properly and under proper supervision you will be fine. You will never know who really does AS, I know it is more obvious that some players juice, but if they dont come out and say it or fail a urine test you will never know. And thats the way it should be, because it's none of your BUSINESS. You really think they are going to throw their professional life away to please a % of the population that want them to come out and say they are on gear?

If a stranger at the gym comes up to you and asks you, "Hey I bet you do Steroids" your going to reply with a, Yeah actually I do, and your going to tray and explain to him all the benefits of AS? Hell no cause it's none of their business.

Like I said I am not opposed to steroids in professional competition, I had stated that it was plain and simply unfair Babe Ruth, Lou Gerrig and the other half of players that choose not to hit the sauce, and have accomplished greatness without any extra help.

Let this be a very good example to those that think muscle wins fights. It's all about skill my man.

genarr3 said:
Let this be a very good example to those that think muscle wins fights. It's all about skill my man.

exactly i outweigh my instructor by a solid 25lbs, but his skills are so much greater than mine he kicks my ass every damn time

hey squirrel masta.......its guys like you that allow the media to run with the roid issue, and also, whoever said that pro athletes were role models, they dont claim theirselves to be role models, the media and public look up to them, which gives a forced issue of being a role model, listen to what keyshawn johnson says about being a role model, he says that its up to the athlete, and that the media and public shouldnt deem athletes automatic role models, if these guys are role models then they shouldnt be fucking around with roids and other drugs, bottom line their is a huge crossup and mixup regarding pro sports, media, and the public, and also since when did players in the past not use roids, I think from 1967 to 1989 roids were legal, hell football teams in the 70's and 80's mass fed dbol and other roids to players at breakfast, lunch and dinner..........and what about guys like walter payton, hes the best running back ever, and outran and ran over guys, and then comes up with a liver disease, and some closed people suggest that his use of anabolic steroids was a factor in the disease, then everyone in the media and public says he was so great that he couldnt or would never take roids, well I think people need to wake up.........from michael jordan to
john mcenroe to barry bonds, do you think these guys are the best and so above everyone else in their game cause they are just great........hell no, its called a drug induced pro athletic scene that led them and helped them to be the greatest!!!!

Top Bottom