Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var worth it for bigger guys...?

JuicedAthletics

Just wondering if guys have truly noticed a difference with var. I am thinking of running it again at 80-100mg per day along with around 500-600 mg of test...

Im just crusing with test right now....
Im going to try and stay away from deca and tren for a while, I love them both but they are harsh and for my purposes I truly dont need them......
Plus, I am vascular off just test and an AI so Im wondering what var will do, if anything....

I am holding 220 right now with a bf around 10%.. 6'1 small frame.. I am 25 will stay on pretty much most of the year around 250mg per week after this little deal... Ive tried countless times and i cant hold my size and bf without gear no matter what i do with diet and PCT...

Yes, Var is def worth it. I ran 50-60mg/Day as a "bridge" between my 2 cycles last year. To say I loved the results would be an understatement! Strength was just as good as Test/T-Bol before and the pumps were incredable. My lipid profile was out of whack but happens with almost any compound I use. Get your blood work done every 3 months or so if you plan to stay on a while.

M18

Top Bottom