Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var or winny

icerage4

I am trying to decide which to take with test as I am looking for strength gains primarily. What do you guys think would be the better option for me ?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I have no idea why people ask for stats like some kind of stat police , I rekon it makes them feel special like reading a resume or some crap

Here's your answer ... Winny ,,, winny gives better strength gains ...simple

Didn't need to know anything at all to tell you that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to decide which to take with test as I am looking for strength gains primarily. What do you guys think would be the better option for me ?

For you? With zero info to work with I couldn't say. Of the two, for me, Var.

I have no idea why people ask for stats like some kind of stat police , I rekon it makes them feel special like reading a resume or some crap

Here's your answer ... Winny ,,, winny gives better strength gains ...simple

Didn't need to know anything at all to tell you that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason why you aren't a mod here. In one recent example we had a 14 year old on roids. There's a reason why. Need more?

Out of those 2 you wont see a huge increase in strength but I guess I would pick winny over anavar. As mentioned though, dbol and anadrol will give you much more strength as far as orals. Nothing compares to tren for me though.

If you are looking for strength - anadrol or dbol

Neither anavar or winstrol will do much for strength

Top Bottom