Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Var / Test P and feeling lethargic

ballplayer54

I'm doing 20 mgs of Var in the a.m and 20 in the afternoon totalling 40 mgs daily. I have a 100 mg bottle of Test P and doing about 3/4 CC every 4 days. Sorry, not sure of some of the lingo so just saying it how I know! I'm on my 2nd full week, feeling stronger, but I'm feeling a bit run down and tired. I train at 7 a.m doing Crossfit and at 5 p.m I do sports training. I work a desk job during biz hours but I haven't been this run down in a while.

Any thoughts or extra supps I can take to help my energy levels? I'm not looking to bulk, just lean and get spiderman looking and stronger in my core, that's why I'm not doing a lot of var / test. Any thoughts? Thanks

33 Years Old, 5'11" 205. I'd say about 14% BF.

Last edited:
No one's going to help you with first knowing your age and stats dude...Read the rules.

Well, during the roid era of sports before strict testing, I took Deca but that was 2003 so it's been a very long time. Since then, I have done my typical workouts and used only higher protein diets.

I have been on Var / Test as I mentioned and going on my 3rd week. I weighed myself the day before I started and stated my weight at 205. I have seen changes already and so have my co-workers. I do Crossfit and Sports Training. No heavy bulk weights. I got on the scale today and hit 216. I actually thought before I steppped on the scale that I would be the same, just less fat, more muscle. I definately have been feeling harder muscle, maybe a little size but mostly getting cut up.

Still occassional lethargic feelings. Again, I'm on 40 mgs Var a day and 1 CC of Test P 100 mg. I like my results so far. Should I increase my Var after 4 weeks or is there no point if I like what I currently see? Thanks

I have been on Var / Test as I mentioned and going on my 3rd week. I weighed myself the day before I started and stated my weight at 205. I have seen changes already and so have my co-workers. I do Crossfit and Sports Training. No heavy bulk weights. I got on the scale today and hit 216. I actually thought before I steppped on the scale that I would be the same, just less fat, more muscle. I definately have been feeling harder muscle, maybe a little size but mostly getting cut up.

Still occassional lethargic feelings. Again, I'm on 40 mgs Var a day and 1 CC of Test P 100 mg. I like my results so far. Should I increase my Var after 4 weeks or is there no point if I like what I currently see? Thanks

Well taking test p once every 4 days is most likely causing peaks and depression in the amount of test In your body. Test p has a short half life and should be shot every other day. I shoot it every day when i use it. if your liking your results then no need to increase var:) more isn't always better

Thanks for the response. The bottle I have is 100 mg of Test P. So if I go 1 cc every other day for instance, the bottle will only last me 20 days. Is that good enough or do I need another bottle to really maximize results? Also, how quickly is Test P and Var out of your system. I am going to be in a lottery test probably in July or August. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks

Thanks for the response. The bottle I have is 100 mg of Test P. So if I go 1 cc every other day for instance, the bottle will only last me 20 days. Is that good enough or do I need another bottle to really maximize results? Also, how quickly is Test P and Var out of your system. I am going to be in a lottery test probably in July or August. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks

If you are getting results at 1 cc every 4 days then why not try a half cc every other day. That is a pretty low dose I think you would be happier with a cc every other day and another bottle but whatever works for you. You will definitely see more results with 1 cc every other day. I don't know much about testing so I can't help you there

you need to just get another bottle bro... you never want to try to take a shortcut on a cycle... with the ester being so short, as was said, this is what is causing your peaks and valleys by injecting every four days... how long are you planning on running the cycle for??

Top Bottom