Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var or tbal + var

W89

Hey guys,

I'm looking to do an oral-only cycle, because I can't look at sharp objects such as needles. I've got my hands on 100*50mg anavar and looking to shred down 2% bodyfat whilst cycling.

Now my question is if anyone here has experience running both t-bol and anavar. And if so, would you recommend running both at say 50 tbol 75 var, or var at 100mg? Or maybe 4 weeks both, followed by 4 weeks var only?

Since running one oral at high dosage or 2 at medium dosage will be rough on my liver, I'll run N2Guard along side with it and run a PCT ofc.

Thanks! W

Anavar is most commonly stacked with winstrol in cutting/pre-contest oral steroid cycles. That's what I would do. You could use tbol instead but winstrol is really good at giving the physique a really nice increase in hardness and dryness.

I explain how to run a winstrol and anavar only cutting cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

Assuming you are going into the cycle healthy and don't have any pre-existing liver issues, I would run both of them for 8 weeks.

It looks something like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Followed my a mini PCT. [/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Thanks for your reply! I've watched your video before. Winstrol would work, but I do not want to accelerate hairloss. Would the same count for tbol though? 50/50 for 8 weeks.

Anavar is most commonly stacked with winstrol in cutting/pre-contest oral steroid cycles. That's what I would do. You could use tbol instead but winstrol is really good at giving the physique a really nice increase in hardness and dryness.

I explain how to run a winstrol and anavar only cutting cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

Assuming you are going into the cycle healthy and don't have any pre-existing liver issues, I would run both of them for 8 weeks.

It looks something like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed my a mini PCT.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Thank you for your response. I had seen your video before, good info! I'm considering tbol because my hair is getting thinner and I want to avoid accelerating hair loss with winstrol. Would tbol work as well going 50/50? Or perhaps 50/75 since I've got 5 gram of var lol

Tbol would work as well. Just a little different. You'll get drier and harder on winny. But you may add a little more size with the tbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never recommend oral only cycles, as its a one way ticket to messing up your liver. But if I had to choose, I would go with var. Its more mild on the system.

In theory you could run the two compounds together, and the results might be quite interesting. However, I think that it would be quite a stress for the liver, so better use one for one cycle, and the other one for the other cycle. This would cause less stress for the liver, and you would have a longer run if you look at it from a more general perspective.

oral only cycles are fine.. but injectables last long in the system and are overall better.

eventually if you are going to be serious about this shit, you need to stop being scared of needles and man up. it is far more simple to inject 1-2x per week then having to pop pills 2-3X per day for weeks.

500mg Test-e each week for 10 weeks is still an option. Might even have someone else shooting it for me.

About running an oral cycle. Do you guys think running two medium dosages compared to one high dose oral steroid be more effective? Owing to synergetic effects. I've tried to find reports on this, but only found some research done on weightgain with oxandrolone and stanozolol. Conclusion was medium var + high win > high var. But stanozolol is a more potent drug so ye...

Top Bottom