Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var support

jacooo73

[FONT=&quot]So besides the pct which I plan on doing nolva which I'm hoping is enough for something as mild as var along with a liver support. I'm curious as what are the best supplements to take with var that will help me with the sides and ease the suppression into my pct. I'm thinking nac, tribulus(or a good natural test booster) tudca if I can get my hands on it or n2guard, arginine and maybe something else but I just want to make sure I have every corner covered, like for my hair would biotin work? Or I heard something about flax seed so any info would help.[/FONT]

So besides the pct which I plan on doing nolva which I'm hoping is enough for something as mild as var along with a liver support. I'm curious as what are the best supplements to take with var that will help me with the sides and ease the suppression into my pct. I'm thinking nac, tribulus(or a good natural test booster) tudca if I can get my hands on it or n2guard, arginine and maybe something else but I just want to make sure I have every corner covered, like for my hair would biotin work? Or I heard something about flax seed so any info would help.

Don't base your PCT on 'HOPE'. Read our perfect PCT sticky.

you need to run a proper pct which nolva alone is not.. i dont give a shit if its just an oral or not, which by the way is not a wise thing to do without test, but regardless, ITS STILL A SUPPRESSIVE STEROID.. not to mention, what exactly do you expect liver support to protect you from ? your liver, ok, but what about blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc... you need to do A LOT more research

Read the PCT sticky, because you need a full PCT. I also don't recommend running anavar without at minimum a TRT dose of test since it shuts you down.

Top Bottom