Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var with SARM’s?

Justinmachine

[FONT=&quot]I've been researching through other threads about Anavar(Var) and that it should be stacked with test for the best benefits. However I have been doing some thinking into a cycle of Var as a basis and then pct(even though not needed) with a SARM such as Ostarine (MK-2866).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've been researching through other threads about Anavar(Var) and that it should be stacked with test for the best benefits. However I have been doing some thinking into a cycle of Var as a basis and then pct(even though not needed) with a SARM such as Ostarine (MK-2866).[/FONT]

Ok so are u just telling us your plan then.

The fact u think you dont need a pct with a steroid or with ostarine says enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Understood but I thought SARMs didn’t require a pct ? I understand with var because of suppression but I always thought sarms selling point was no pct!?

Understood but I thought SARMs didn’t require a pct ? I understand with var because of suppression but I always thought sarms selling point was no pct!?
i have no clue where you ever came up with that... i know ive never once said that... the point is the recovery is FAR easier than with steroids and recovery is much faster as well but that doesnt mean you dont need a pct UNLESS you are running the few that dont have suppression... gw501516, sr9009 and mk677 are the three that wouldnt need a pct... otherwise i have no clue where you came up with others not needing one... sarms only need a mini pct as opposed to a full one but you still need one

Top Bottom