Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var reviews

TheRide

Always been a QV fan for products but was wondering about BD var... any reviews? Is it 5 or 10mg??? How was your expiriece w/it? Have you used both? Which is better? K to anyone who gives feedback.

Thx.
:supercool

I had both the 5mg and 10mg both are great. 5mg are the older ones 10mg is the new batch. Never had the QV but I did Var 5 times. Did BTG, SPA, Boanavar, and BD. BTG was the best but BD was my 2nd favorite and cheaper than BTG. Would recommend trying the BD gained 14lbs kept 12 on 40mg for 9 weeks on my last Var cycle.

hey theride ive done 10mg BD gained 12lbs off them. look more toned. and great strength

wootoom said:
hey theride ive done 10mg BD gained 12lbs off them. look more toned. and great strength

Thx Wootoom K headed you way!

Was this a Var only cycle or did you add anything else to it? How long and how much MG's/day were you on?

i was in it for 12 weeks at 60mg/ed. currently im on a 75mg/ed cycle of orbit var.

wootoom said:
thanks for the K theride.

Thank you for the feedback :)

wnt2bBeast: I owe you K but I hit you ealier for a thread... I have to "wait" since the board won't let me hit you w/it again this soon.
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom