Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var question

dutchmaster2

[FONT=&quot]I was also curious if anyone has jump started their cycle with an oral other than d-bol. Mainly my q is has anyone jumpstarted with var and had good results ( want var cuz of the mpb). thanks bros..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You can certainly use anavar at the beginning or ending of your cycle, but it definitely doesn't have the same explosive effect. I like anadrol and turanabol as kickstart alternatives to dianabol.

i guess im lost... dbol is not even close to the only oral people use to kickstart cycles... you can use any oral for that

Well you can kickstart with any oral. People have been doing that for decades. Now should you? That is the question. Myostatin raises at an exponential rate when you kickstart with an oral, which kills gains earlier in your cycle so it's not something I promote or think anyone should do. Androgens should slowly increase as a cycle goes on. When you start off at full throttle, your gains will end earlier. Just keep that in mind

Top Bottom