Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var only newbie cycle

NickyE3

This will be my first gear cycle. I am 21 y/o 205lbs and about 15% - 17% bf or so. Been lifting seriously for the past 2 1/2 years.

I am wanting to lean up a little bit for spring and also gain some strength. Been eating right and doing cardio regularly. I got a 100 5mg tabs of anavar and about 10 ml of winny (not sure on the mg/ml). I will pry save the winny for the summer. I will need to get some more anavar before I start this cycle though. 100 tabs are not a sufficient amount for a 6 week cycle unless I take a low daily dosage.
What is a good daily dose for a 1st timer? 30mg ed?
I have adex and nolv on hand, also have YES for trouble spots. I may look into getting some t-rex. I will drink lots of water and take liver protectants, cranberry extract and milk thistle.

Any suggests or inputs??

I dont want to take 2 orals at the same time. I want to keep my liver stress down. I will only do the var.

I know you may not want to hear this but you are still young and have naturally high test production - why chance messing things up with exogenous sources of chemicals. Train for another few years all natural and then start in your late 20's.

Since you already have the gear and looks like you made up your mind to use - do at least 50mg a day of Var to see any noticeable changes.

NickyE3 said:
This will be my first gear cycle. I am 21 y/o 205lbs and about 15% - 17% bf or so. Been lifting seriously for the past 2 1/2 years.

I am wanting to lean up a little bit for spring and also gain some strength. Been eating right and doing cardio regularly. I got a 100 5mg tabs of anavar and about 10 ml of winny (not sure on the mg/ml). I will pry save the winny for the summer. I will need to get some more anavar before I start this cycle though. 100 tabs are not a sufficient amount for a 6 week cycle unless I take a low daily dosage.
What is a good daily dose for a 1st timer? 30mg ed?
I have adex and nolv on hand, also have YES for trouble spots. I may look into getting some t-rex. I will drink lots of water and take liver protectants, cranberry extract and milk thistle.

Any suggests or inputs??

anavar only is a bad idea for a newbie, period. However, for you, any cycle should be on hold now, you're 17% bodyfat, drop down to 10%, wait until you're 25 y/o then you can consider a cycle.

Mr.X said:
anavar only is a bad idea for a newbie, period. However, for you, any cycle should be on hold now, you're 17% bodyfat, drop down to 10%, wait until you're 25 y/o then you can consider a cycle.
Why is anavar only a bad idea for a newbie?

Top Bottom