Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var only good ?

mistakemaker

[FONT=&quot]For a first time AAS user would a var only cycle be ok?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Would he have to use test?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or can the var keep his androgens up high enough?[/FONT]

you can do whatever you want... i never recommend anavar only, unless you are a female.. .to each their own

you never have to use 'test as a base' in a cycle

all steroids are derived from male hormone. adding test has benefits but also drawbacks to any cycle

i haven't ran test in a cycle in years.

Are you not on TRT though Steve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar (and most other steroids) will suppress testosterone production. They are not however analogous to testosterone and cannot bind all the same places that testosterone does. Exogenous testosterone, at a minimum of a TRT level dose, will replace the lost testosterone functionally while running other compounds.

So you run cycles without test?

been doing that for years.

you know you can run HRT without test too right?

there are people who run other steroids in its place. primo is actually a much safer option for HRT with way less side effects. doctors have begged the FDA to approve it to get their patients on it but primo has been illegal for a long time. EQ was originally designed for HRT for those with muscle wasting for TWENTY YEARS STRAIGHT!!! now i get lectured by gurus how it is a vet steroid which is hilarious. it was designed for humans, not horses. dbol was designed to replace testosterone since it didn't require injections, and andriol is an oral version of testosterone that is not 17aa.

there is also androgel, testim, and other creams you can use for HRT too. so i'm not sure who made the rule that you must inject testosterone all the time. this myth exists mostly because sources and yes pharma companies want to sell people testosterone, which is great, however it is so cheap to produce that they make a fortune on the margin vs. other steroids. i think a vial of test costs a company less than $2 to produce, and they sell it for close to $100. if you were banking that much you would want people using it for life too.

there is a lot of bullshit parroting that goes on all over the place and these FACTS get ignored.

been doing that for years.

you know you can run HRT without test too right?

there are people who run other steroids in its place. primo is actually a much safer option for HRT with way less side effects. doctors have begged the FDA to approve it to get their patients on it but primo has been illegal for a long time. EQ was originally designed for HRT for those with muscle wasting for TWENTY YEARS STRAIGHT!!! now i get lectured by gurus how it is a vet steroid which is hilarious. it was designed for humans, not horses. dbol was designed to replace testosterone since it didn't require injections, and andriol is an oral version of testosterone that is not 17aa.

there is also androgel, testim, and other creams you can use for HRT too. so i'm not sure who made the rule that you must inject testosterone all the time. this myth exists mostly because sources and yes pharma companies want to sell people testosterone, which is great, however it is so cheap to produce that they make a fortune on the margin vs. other steroids. i think a vial of test costs a company less than $2 to produce, and they sell it for close to $100. if you were banking that much you would want people using it for life too.

there is a lot of bullshit parroting that goes on all over the place and these FACTS get ignored.

I’m a little confused... so you run cycles without replacing your inevitable test crash?

there isn't anything confusing about it. all steroids are hormones derived from the male hormone testosterone.

you don't have to run test in a cycle!

guys in the 70's and 80's never ran test at all. they ran primo, deca, a little dbol, proviron, etc. never test

Top Bottom