Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var Only First Cycle Diary - 50MG - 6 Weeks

GainzGuru

Hey guys so i've been working out since 2015, however i started taking natty supplements November 2015. Then few days ago, finally decided to take the other route. My pic attached taken yesterday. I been researching for a while now and thought this is mild so i thought i will give it a shot. I am fully aware of the risk and i am willing to go through it.

I will log my progress here through out the process.

I am doing my very first cycle - Var only cycle at 50MG.

Goal: To shred!

Macros: 200Gm Protein, 200Gm Carbs, 70gm Fats, 1600 BMR

My Stats:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 136lbs

Log: Day 4

As of today, im on my 4th day taking 50MG E/D of Var only plus 750MG of Milk Thistle for liver protection.

So far i don't feel anything odd. My max weights were still same as it was. Libido is still up to the roof thats for sure. Tho i can see my veins much more than few days ago when im lifting.

Has anyone done the same cycle? What was your result? Side-effect during?

Well I guess I'll be the first to say it..... Should've run test, never oral only. Shut yourself down for mediocre results which you'll loose post cycle anyways.

Loose - loose situation my friend. But I guess since you've already started there's no turning back. Should've done some more research and asked around for advice before jumping into a stupid cycle bro. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Don't expect anything much to come out of this, except feeling like shit for a few weeks after you stop.

Directors Log:

Day 5:

Energy is crazy. Carb intake was pretty low but was able to pull in 2 hours of shoulder, biceps, and core workout today.
I could go from set to supersets with minimal rest. Barely drank my pre-workout as well.

Gained 7 pounds so far from when i hit plateau of same weight for the last 2 months.

Anavar only cycle and even testosterone only cycles tend to be the first cycle most guys run.

You should have great results from it if you have worked your body over years close to the point of your genetic cap.
I would not dose the milk thistle at the same time as the anavar, I always make sure to allow time during the day in between dosing the liver support and the steroids.
I make a cycle support product called n2 guard and have noticed when I take my liver support too close a time to my orals the effects from the orals is diminished. When I space out the dosing by a couple of hours I can feel my orals much more effectively.

Oh really? Ok i might need to spread it apart. Yeah i had thought id take it together. So far i've been getting good results. My energy is just amazing and my muscles are showing more definition. Did you experience any sides when you did the cycle?

Oxandrolone is a very mild steroid and you wont see much negative sides compared to other steroids. Even winstrol makes my joints a bit painful but anavar just always sits right.

Main problem with anavar is that it fuks your cholesterol levels way off and no matter how clean your diet is, your body will just make the bad cholesterol.

Anavar is good still and you should feel good all around.

Directors Log Day 6:

Dose still at 50MG E/D

Today's significance is still at my energy level. Could totally do my normal routine with very low carb before my workout and i could go set to set with minimal rest. I could push for 2 hours with no issues. My muscles are feeling tight every day since day 2 all day long. The same feeling when you crank your workout up double or 3 notches up. Getting more vascularity slowly. I have been eating a lot more too, every 2 hours i seem to get hungry.

Resting heart rate tho had gone up from low 50's to 80's (still normal range).

Wish me luck folks... :p

Yeah good luck dude I'm on my first cycle as well I'm doing 500mg of test e for 12 weeks and then depending on how I feel I'm going to run var for the last 6 weeks. Good post keep it up

Directors Log Day 7:

My delts and upper chest are getting vascularity i haven't seen before. My recovery has been so quick. I workedout for more than 2 hours today and post lifting i was able to do cardio on stepper. Did chest, biceps, core, and side delts today with minimal rest and supersets (full # of reps) in between. I feel like i can still run 10km after all this lol.

I wonder what it would be like had i been on max dose of 100MG. Im only half at 50MG but the results are amazing when it comes to performance. Week 1 done! 5 weeks to go! woot!

Thanks for reading my var diary lol.

Great to hear everything is going amazing stick with 50mg sometimes more ain't better I think 50 is right for you keep posting good luck

Top Bottom