Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var Only First Cycle Diary - 50MG - 6 Weeks

Make sure you are getting 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight consistently everyday.

Var is a nice introduction cycle but once you go up to 50 mgs for 6 weeks it stops being classified and "safe and mild." And the results might not be that great. Personally, I'd recommend 25 mgs of D-bol for 3 weeks.

Yeah bro ^^^. Most guys ive seen who did it tho run it for 8 weeks max. As for my first run ill just keep it at 6 weeks. See how i feel. How much dose you planning on doing?

Directors Log Day 8:

Vital signs still intact. Nothing was elevated from my normal readings. Can't feel any sides tho im keeping my full dose of fish oils and milk thistle at 750 MG.
I did shoulders today and triceps. Been hitting biceps every day since i been on day 1. Still feeling muscle tightness but good kinda feeling. Even without pre-workout i could workout as if i did take em. Definitely hitting my full reps of 10 and another superset of 10 reps for total of 1 set. I don't know if its normal but i noticed being hungry every less than couple hours. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry.

Oh well that's it for my today's journal. Enjoy the weekend folks.!

I just want to say absolutely NOTHING wrong with an oral only cycle.

tons of guys do them and tons of guys get great results.. so what. yes if you stacked an androgen with a mild compound like anavar you would get 'better' results. but you would also get more sides too. more gear = more sides.. that is common sense.

remember var is liver toxic.. so 6 weeks should be your max, and I hope you aren't using other drugs or drinking on it also. make sure you take care of your liver

@Stevesmi: Thank you for the tips bro. Yeah i dont smoke, drink alcohol, nor do any drugs lol. Do you think tho for my size, 50MG is a good dose? In your opinion, would bumping it up to 75MG be a bad idea? This is my first cycle so my aim is to just feel how my body respond to this type of things inside my system. So far so good. Taking 750MG of Milk Thistle as well to go along with it.

Cheers bro!

I've always reacted better to orals. But in general, I think they're superior. 500 mgs of d-bol a week will give a lot better results that 500 mgs of test!

Directors Log: Day 14

Quick update folks, still not experiencing any sides. Libido is extremely high if i may be honest lol. Vascularity is being apparent and my shoulders are starting to get more defined than what it was. I up my dose to 75MG. Might stay on 75MG for the next 2 weeks and then back down to 50 the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

Vital signs still pretty intact. Nothin has raised. Strength is very much noticeable as well.

I will have a pic by next week up for tracking purposes.

Cheers guys! Enjoy the weekend!

Top Bottom